The "Let's-talk-and-drool-over-the-Ghostbusters" Thread! **Update in photos pg 1!**

Which Ghostbuster can bust you anytime...LOL

• Guy in Cowboy Hat...he's too sexy...

• Guy in Orange...too hot to handle...

• Guy in Red...let's go girls...

• Guy in Green...nothing can keep me from you...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Clare.......... have a good time in Ohio........... You are going to a graduation right??? I know, we've got one really soooon...... I'm so excited!!!! My little baby.......... ;)

So, Kris is rolling his eye's at me, and walked out........ lol

Anyway.......... have fun!!

LOL Barry!!! No Cedar Pointe this trip *grumbles* Haven't even been yet, despite being to Ohio many times...why?? Dang family can't organize anything. We tried to go 4 years ago, but my aunts and uncles backed out, and were going to make my parents chaperone THEIR kids (teenagers, and irresponsible)...so we had to back out. ughhh....we'll only be in Ohio for like 3 days anyway..

Omigosh Wendy, that was just too hillarious, well worth the wait! I can't believe that the man in front of you was blowing kisses. LOL

Clare, I hope you have a safe trip. I'll keep the GB's happy so that they don't miss you too much. ;)

Barry! you better stay away from Clare's pants, her daddy might have a shotgun with your name on it! :eek:

wendypooh - I think so....either that, or we'll just have a graduation celebration for my cousin (like we did two years ago for my other cousin). Then, we're going to make plans for the next reunion in two years, for me and my cousin's graduation...in Florida -- UNIVERSAL STUDIOS BABY!!! Whoooo!!

Imagine this: Get my dad's side of the family, and my mom's side of the family together, for a Graduation Bash at Universal Studios...3 Graduates....aprox. 17 people on my dad's side...over 25 on my mom's side....ohhh we'd take up the first and second row at the shows! LOL!!!

Michelle.......... I know, that guy was the funniest part........ and he was a BIG guy too......... we were dying!!! We still laugh so hard about that!! It was fun though!!

Clare, do you graduate next year?? Kyle does.......... then a long, long, long time till JR........... (what was I thinking.........????) LOL

OH, 2 years, just re-read your post!!! well, then I'll be there!!! HEE hee, better add another row for all us disers who'll count as "family" ......... haha

nope. The year after...UGH....I will have been 18 for over half a year before I graduate...kinda bites...so I'd *love* to graduate early, so I'm thinking of taking classes online in order to skip Senior year, but am not sure yet.

LOL wendypooh! Yeah, the DISboard is part of the family! It'll be like a stampede at the GB Shows and GYR's...hahaha! A great visual, you know? That'll be over 40 people!

NO NO NO........... Kris wanted to graduate in Jan. and I said NO WAY........... then he'd have missed prom, and homecoming, and graduating with his class.............. don't do it!!!! :)

Enjoy it while you can.......... trust me, I'm an old fogey I know!!!

LOL wendypooh - my mom's the opposite, she's all like "Yeah! Sign-up now! Get them over with! Graduate early..." blah blah blah" lol I think she wants me out of the house ;) lol just kidding!

I know, kris turned 18 in feb. and kyle will have just turned 17 when he graduates....... ( 5 months - he's nov. too) I just don't think you should get done early........ you'll miss the best part!!!!

I can see it now.......... the Fly Fly posse at the gb show..... all with 2006 glasses on........... haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter