The Lion King is here!!!!!

EvilQueen

WDW Cast Member
Good Morning Everyone!!!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that today is the day that The Lion King finally makes it's way to DVD for the first time and makes a return to VHS. For all of you that preordered it from the Disney Store and got your free Lithographs and maybe even your free $15 gift card, go pick up your movies. Anyone who missed out on the preorder, Finding Nemo is still available and comes with 4 lithographs. Anyone going into the store to pick up your copy of Lion King, make sure you check out all the Lion King product on sale and includes Lion King plush. I believe that all Lion King product is 50%, but don't quote me. The Lion King plush may only be 25% off, but I'm pretty sure it is 50% off as well.

Unfortunately, I'm not working tonight, which is too bad because movie release days are always exciting , but I will be in to pick up my movie.

Happy Shopping!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Thanks for the help EvilQueen :) I definitely want to get the Finding Nemo lithographs ... I might pick up the Lion King DVD at Futureshop though, I think they're selling it for $23.99.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter