The Lion King on IMAX

scottygirl

Real Scottish Princess
Just got back from seeing The Lion King at the IMAX theatre. It was fabulous, started crying twice !!!! If you ever get the chance to see it (I know it's been out for a while) you won't regret it. Oh, by the way, the kids loved it too!!!

in the IMAX. Nothing like seeing a Disney movie on a giant screen to make you want to go there right away. I am hoping we can get back to see it agian before it leaves the IMAX. Not this weekend though, we are very busy.

we saw beauty and the beast in imax and didnt like it. the illustrations werent in proportion, so everything looked too sketchy or (forgive the pun) mikcey mouse. but the back drops were amazing.

We saw Beauty and the Beast on Imax and thought it was great...I would like to take the family to see the Lion King. I haven't yet figured out how to get them out for the part where Mufasa gets trampled, though. I always fast forward through that part at home. I think Disney got way too violent with that...we have 3 children under 6. Maybe if we went for a popcorn break!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter