The Lion King

We didn't have a DVD player when it was last released on DVD. I've been waiting for YEARS for them to release it from the vault again. Our old VHS copy is pretty much worn out!

A few days ago, my wife and I put on the soundtrack from the Broadway show and we realized that our youngest kids (2 and 6) had never seen the movie. We have it on VHS and it's been quite a few years since we've had a VHS player hooked up.

So I just ordered the DVD on eBay this morning for $14 including shipping. It's a new unopened copy of the 2003 platinum edition.

Just an FYI that you don't have to wait for Disney to release it again if you want to buy the DVD. :)

I remember watching a bootleg copy of it on VHS in 1995 in a bus while we were on our way to Disney for a band competition.

"Stampede! In the Gorge! Simba's down there!"

The Lion King is my all-time favorite Disney movie as well! One of my dogs is even named "Nala". :)

The Lion King is one of my favorite Disney movie. I can watch it anytime with smile.

yeah i love it! it was the first disney movie i ever saw and its my favourite to this day, but i have other favourite disney movies too!

I think it's one of the best animated movie.. Love to watch this movie whenever I have a time to enjoy..!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

It's my 2nd favorite Disney movie behind Beauty and the Beast. When I moved out on my own, I took the family's VHS copies of BatB, Lion King and Aladdin since I hadn't gotten those on DVD (I did get Little Mermaid), but I knew it was only a matter of time until Disney took them out of the vault. My Disney collection won't be complete without those two.

I love this movie. This movie was released when I was 8 and still I like it. An extraordinary epic, replete with dazzling choreography, well-blended musical scores, and characters the audience loves to root for. The animation is extraordinarily beautiful, and more technically accomplished than any other film of the Disney Renaissance.

Great movie have seen it hundreds of times. My niece wanted to watch it everyday from waking up till going to bed so about 5 times a day for a year or so. But still never gets old.

Wow, I can not believe it is so rare to find these films, we had the chance to triple Play.com DVD edition a few years ago for about wonder what it is worth now, because some eBay sellers wants a huge feet.Taking what.Hope You seem to find the right price

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter