The Living Seas

Twende

Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....
I forgot to tell you all that we were directed to a different way to get into this attraction.

We were directed to the exits of the hydrolators(fake elevators). When a group exits you enter and it takes you right into the main area. Going in this way the fake elevator doors open and then close and immediately open on the attraction side. No water bubbles or floor movement so you really see that it is a just a doorway. When you leave you still get the bubbles and floor movement but by then you almost out.

With all the problems my parents have, this made it simple to see what they wanted and not get overwhelmed with some of the enterance areas. Something in that attraction has always bothers my father and he can not wait to get out of there. After going in this way he realized that you are not under a great quantity of water and he seemed to relax and enjoy the view so much more.

Good point.
The "hydrolators" actually raise you up about 2 inches and then take you back down to make it seem like you are going under the ocean.
One time when we there, the hydrolator doors to the outside were just sitting open for some reason (so you could just walk thru them). That was kind of weird to go directly from under the sea to bright sunlight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter