~ The Man Report ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ pg 183 4/17 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Yakoose & Madame Zarkov ~ ~

Imagine someone new popping in here. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

They'd be like, "WTH?!?!".

Poor Goofster.......he's gonna be lost :sad2:

Who Posted? Total Posts: 72
User NamePosts
Disneyolic 18

Montana Disney Fan 16
blue_river 14
carrieannie 7
HomeschoolMama 3
ncsjodi 3
camelotcats 3
dismorgh 3
Lintasare 1
Linnie The Pooh 1
Shmu 1
OhMari 1
TheDISneyFamily 1
Show Thread & Close Window

I'm working on being last this time :rolleyes1

Montana Diznee Fan (DM, I mean) started a fake TR this morning and said he (she) was starting an update. I was like, "What?! This isn't REAL Buzz! I don't want to hear your TR, I want to hear REAL Buzz's TR." DM calling me "Negative Nellie" and Heidi said she did want to hear fake Buzz's TR. I said I wasn't Negative Nellie, but loyal to Buzz. Then I was called a kiss up. :mad:

But that's okay, Buzz. Your my favorite TR write, so I'll take the heat for standing up to imposters! :hug:

There's no proof, though, because DM got into trouble and the thread was deleted after Marissa got onto them. That's the truth... ::yes::
SUCK UP! :angel:

Montana Diznee Fan (DM, I mean) started a fake TR this morning and said he (she) was starting an update. I was like, "What?! This isn't REAL Buzz! I don't want to hear your TR, I want to hear REAL Buzz's TR." DM calling me "Negative Nellie" and Heidi said she did want to hear fake Buzz's TR. I said I wasn't Negative Nellie, but loyal to Buzz. Then I was called a kiss up. :mad:

But that's okay, Buzz. Your my favorite TR write, so I'll take the heat for standing up to imposters! :hug:

There's no proof, though, because DM got into trouble and the thread was deleted after Marissa got onto them. That's the truth... ::yes::

Gotcha... you're my new bestest-best bud. :hug:

:confused3 I haven't a clue what you're talking about. I try to be nice to you and you're trying to start something? Oh Nellie ...

See?! She said Nellie! It's PROOF that she was calling me names! She's trying to rib me, Buzz! :headache:

User NamePosts
Disneyolic 18

Montana Disney Fan 16
blue_river 14
carrieannie 7
HomeschoolMama 3
ncsjodi 3
camelotcats 3
dismorgh 3
Lintasare 1
Linnie The Pooh 1
Shmu 1
OhMari 1
TheDISneyFamily 1
I'm beating Buzz on his TR! :banana:

You people are making my head spin and normally I need a half bottle of wine to do that.
Better for you ...

Dude, this has to be a record for the fastest six pages ever!
Record even ... ;)

Nellie. I believe you are having a nervous breakdown. Blue ~ Do you have any idea what Nellie is talking about? This is starting to sound very sad ... :sad1:

User NamePosts
Disneyolic 18

Montana Disney Fan 16
blue_river 14
carrieannie 7
HomeschoolMama 3
ncsjodi 3
camelotcats 3
dismorgh 3
Lintasare 1
Linnie The Pooh 1
Shmu 1
OhMari 1
TheDISneyFamily 1

Me thinks Ed has a premature list postage problem. :rotfl2: Did you get that coffee yet? :confused3

What?????

Where's the thread?

Where's the proof???

:rotfl2:

:angel:

Hey wait a min...I know I have more than 1 post on this thread. That list is wrong...just plain wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter