The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

Yeah, that's the article that I read. Evie's not bad in itself, I wouldn't have minded it on one of the "good" characters, but the fact that it's used for the Evil Queen's girl, and it's one letter off of evil. I forgot about that, but yeah - she doesn't look like her. They found a blonde guy to be Cinderella's son (who by the way is making a very strange face, makes him seem old and like he's grimacing), so surely they could put a wig on her or make her hair closer to Philip's hair or something. I am seriously bothered by the incorrect culture of Lonnie and Jay's names. Lonnie should have a Chinese name, and Jay's should probably be Arabic or along those lines. I agree that Dopey is a weird choice, and I could think of better ones. Son of Hercules, son of Aladdin and Jasmine, son of Ariel and Eric (although this one I would be tempted to make a girl because a half-mermaid is cooler than a half-merman), etc.

(finis my thought in a bit)

Last edited:
Yeah, that's the article that I read. Evie's not bad in itself, I wouldn't have minded it on one of the "good" characters, but the fact that it's used for the Evil Queen's girl, and it's one letter off of evil. I forgot about that, but yeah - she doesn't look like her. They found a blonde guy to be Cinderella's son (who by the way is making a very strange face, makes him seem old and like he's grimacing), so surely they could put a wig on her or make her hair closer to Philip's hair or something. I am seriously bothered by the incorrect culture of Lonnie and Jay's names. Lonnie should have a Chinese name, and Jay's should probably be Arabic or along those lines. I agree that Dopey is a weird choice, and I could think of better ones. Son of Hercules, son of Aladdin and Jasmine, son of Ariel and Eric (although this one I would be tempted to make a girl because a half-mermaid is cooler than a half-merman), etc.

(finis my thought in a bit)
Agreed.

Yeah Aurora's daughter looks nothing like her.At first I thought that maybe Aurora and Prince Phillip adopted.But then I jokingly said to my older sister that maybe Aurora had an affair.

Also Chad is an awful it's not French and I can't imagine Cinderella giving her son such an awful name.And I guess the woman Dopey married must have been a normal height or really tall because his son is a normal height.

I also have a bad feeling that Chad is just going to be a generic jerk.My sister also joked and said that since Jay steals stuff and doesn't look anything like Jafar.And since he looks more like Aladdin that Jafar actually kidnapped Aladdin and Jasmine's son.

And now I shall awkwardly cut in and completely change topics:

Today's May 2nd! I almost forgot!!!!!! Aaand I'm not even wearing a HP shirt...I need to add 'disgraceful' to my signature...
I don't have the energy to come up with some well-versed speech tonight, but seventeen years ago today the memorable Battle at Hogwarts took place. Let us have a moment of silence for over fifty fighters, consisting of many favorites.

I don't read or watch Harry Potter.I hope the moment of silence was long enough though.Did you hear about Descendants yet?

The sun will come out in summer,
Bet your bottom dollar that in summer,
There be sun,
Just thinkin' about summer ,
Clears away the cobwebs and the bummers,

Till there's none,
When I stuck with a day ,
That's gray and cloudy.
I just stuck out my chin and sing and say,

Ohh,
Summer summer I love ya summer,
Your only somedays away,

Summer Summer I love ya summer,
Your only some days away!

The sun will come out in summer,
Bet your bottom dollar that in summer,
There be sun,
Just thinkin' about summer ,
Clears away the cobwebs and the bummers,

Till there's none,
When I stuck with a day ,
That's gray and cloudy.
I just stuck out my chin and sing and say,

Ohh,
Summer summer I love ya summer,
Your only somedays away,

Summer Summer I love ya summer,
Your only some days away!
That sounds like Olaf's parody of Tomorrow.

Tomorrow my mom is going to wake up early so she can make our diing reservations for my sweet 16 trip :) :)

I'M WAY TOO EXCITED FOR THIS!!! :yay::dogdance::dancer::cheer2::banana::jumping1::woohoo::dance3::cool1::figment::mickeyjum

That sounds like Olaf's parody of Tomorrow.
Your right when I made it I wanted it to be like a parody of "Tommorow " only it's about summer. It does make me think of Olaf though.
This storm just hit after I got into the house. Let's hope there's no tornado warning!
I hope that you will be okay and there won't be a tornado warning. Like two weeks ago we had like a. Tornado warning we we're okay though some of our neighbors fences were a bit leaned over. I didn't see or hear an a tornado so I think the damage was more because of a storm though I was off from school that day.

Your right when I made it I wanted it to be like a parody of "Tommorow " only it's about summer. It does make me think of Olaf though.

I hope that you will be okay and there won't be a tornado warning. Like two weeks ago we had like a. Tornado warning we we're okay though some of our neighbors fences were a bit leaned over. I didn't see or hear an a tornado so I think the damage was more because of a storm though I was off from school that day.
Oh yeah, we were fine

On beautiful days like today with the Sun shining brightly and it is warm it should be a law that there should be no school. It is not fair that my butt has to sit in a classroom most of the day in this type of weather. Well I am at least at lunch right now and after I am finished munching I am going outside for a few minutes at least. I only also have a few hours left of school and it is the weekend, thank God.

On beautiful days like today with the Sun shining brightly and it is warm it should be a law that there should be no school. It is not fair that my butt has to sit in a classroom most of the day in this type of weather. Well I am at least at lunch right now and after I am finished munching I am going outside for a few minutes at least. I only also have a few hours left of school and it is the weekend, thank God.
:)

So I am laying in bed and it is Friday night at almost 10:30 p.m. I am really bored and I am really thinking of just shutting down my stupid laptop that is being really slow right now and going to bed. I don't know when the last time I went to bed before midnight on a Friday or Saturday unless I was sick was, but I just might do it tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter