The Much Anticipated Bubba's Mom's Pictorial Trip Report To Universal-June 2007

Hi Bubba's mom. I loved your trip reports and all the great pictures. My family is taking our first trip to US/IOA May 21-27. It includes myself - 35, DH - just turned 40!, DS - 6 and DD -4. We are staying at RPR. We did the whole Disney thing twice and now we are real excited to try something new. I see in one of your previous posts you talked about a car service from MCO and the grocery stop. That's something I'm really interested in for water, beer, breakfast items and snacks. Can you tell me which service you used? Thanks for your help.

Hi Bubba's mom. I loved your trip reports and all the great pictures. My family is taking our first trip to US/IOA May 21-27. It includes myself - 35, DH - just turned 40!, DS - 6 and DD -4. We are staying at RPR. We did the whole Disney thing twice and now we are real excited to try something new. I see in one of your previous posts you talked about a car service from MCO and the grocery stop. That's something I'm really interested in for water, beer, breakfast items and snacks. Can you tell me which service you used? Thanks for your help.

You read more than just this TR?? wow!! You are a brave woman!!

Most car services will give you a complimentary grocery stop (usually to a Publix which is nearby)... Make sure you remember the styrofoam cooler is in the bottled water aisle, if not there, check beer aisle. (I "lost" it one year :laughing: )

We have used Happy Limo... only downside is you have to have your bags in hand and then CALL for them (they are usually waiting around the corner).

We used Tiffany....they were there, but only accepted cash.

I can give you the names of others if you email me (link in my username)....

Have you gotten Kelly's book?? Kelly Monaghan's: Universal Orlando: The Ultimate Theme Park Guide It's an excellent book...kind of what UOG is to Disney is what his book is to UO. ;)

Brave, yes I know. Just trying to know as much as I can before we go. Only my eyes are suffering from all the reading!!!!! It is so enjoyable though. Thanks for the info. I may try Tiffany. I haven't seen Kelley's book, but I will definitely check it out.

Wow, thanks for the report! We are going on the 13th for the first time. I will get a shoe thing for over the door, sit in the 5th row for terminator and not sit in the last row for jaws. Oh and try to get front row for DD and Hulk. Anything I am forgetting? Thanks again!:thumbsup2

Wow, thanks for the report! We are going on the 13th for the first time. I will get a shoe thing for over the door, sit in the 5th row for terminator and not sit in the last row for jaws. Oh and try to get front row for DD and Hulk. Anything I am forgetting? Thanks again!:thumbsup2

Forgetting :scratchin ...don't know??? :confused3

3.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter