The Much Anticipated Bubba's Mom's Pictorial Trip Report To Universal-June 2007

after i take my fall trip, i want bubba's mom to be my ghost writer for my trippie...:rolleyes1

Hey BubbasMom I totally loved your report, so much so that I'm starting over from the beginning just to make sure I picked up all the tips. I have already bought the shoe thing for our bathroom stuff. I can't wait to try that because it always grosses me out to lay my stuff on the vanity...who knows how clean it really is...

Also, I'm going to not be such a sissy. I will ride all the wet rides this time. I usually hate getting wet, but reading about how much your family loves those rides (and everyone else on this board) we're gonna have to ride them.

You should be proud getting through a trip with such a big crowd. I would have probably killed someone by day 2. ;)

Anyway, glad the rain didn't mess up your last day. Looking forward to the cruise report!

Leslie

macraven said:
and we want to thank you for sharing your life and your vacation with us!

You are very welcome....and about that "ghost writer" thingy..... have your agent call my agent :thumbsup2

Tricia...you don't have to wait another year for a trippie, I will gladly do another .....IF you are footin' the travel expenses ;) :laughing:

idgystripes -- glad you enjoyed and got some tips. (btw, it was only the 3 of us the first 3 days...the rest came on day 4 thru 6 ;) ) And you GO on those wet rides and have fun...like a TRUE DISer....if you don't, I'll haveta come after ya for a floggin'! Ya know what they say....a rainy day on vacation is better than a sunny day at home! ...oh and I will do the cruise TR too...but, thinking of "spicing it up" a bit :rolleyes1

Bubba's mom- thank you so much for this trip report!! You have such a way with words. So sad to see it's finished. I think we should all take up a collection and send you back to Universal so we all get another trip report out of it!

Bubba's mom- thank you so much for this trip report!! You have such a way with words. So sad to see it's finished. I think we should all take up a collection and send you back to Universal so we all get another trip report out of it!

Okay....I'll second that :thumbsup2

I had been too busy at work to get to read this final installment :surfweb: , but it was worth the wait:rotfl:. Great TR - you did inspire me to add on IOA/US to our upcoming WDW trip. We did cut costs by staying off-site - great rate at partner hotel and since we are traveling w/o kids and off-peak, hopefully, we will not regret this move. Doubt I could do justice with any TR I might do, but I want to thank you, since I got some great tips and input from you. I have really enjoyed each installment. :cool1: Hate to see them end.:sad:

Thanks for your kind words OnceUponADream.... I'm sure you will have a great time...as good planning is key :thumbsup2 If any advice or tips I post help someone, then it's well worth the time it takes to do..... I do believe they are taking up a collection (if you'd like to pitch in) to send us back so I can write another TR.... :lmao:

Hi Bubba's Mom. It was nice to hear your kind words as well. I found a thread on the DIS side, "Hi, I'm from PA". I thought perhaps I would see you there, but haven't so far (I only found it yesterday, but it is fairly new). Anyway, thought it might be someplace you might like to "visit". It is very difficult to see all the threads that are here, but occasionally I stumble across one that peaks my interest.:confused3 Hope to catch up with you again. :wave2:

Hi Bubba's Mom. It was nice to hear your kind words as well. I found a thread on the DIS side, "Hi, I'm from PA". I thought perhaps I would see you there, but haven't so far (I only found it yesterday, but it is fairly new). Anyway, thought it might be someplace you might like to "visit". It is very difficult to see all the threads that are here, but occasionally I stumble across one that peaks my interest.:confused3 Hope to catch up with you again. :wave2:

if you "link it" I may come :rolleyes1

go to where you want me to go. at the top, right click on 'address' (the www.disboards......). When you right click, click on "copy" & come back here and reply and right click again in your text and then "paste" the link.....

nah....don't bother callin' DS..... :thumbsup2

Woo Hoo - thanks, you rock!!:cool1: Actually, I should have been able to figure that out by myself, just like any other link - duh. DS woulda come down to help, but he and DH think I have "lost it" with this DIS thing. Only DD puts up with reading stuff without complaining (but she is at work, 'cause she would have shown me, too). Last week, she and I were at Neshaminy Mall (where she works) and we were in the food court and she says "omg, that kid looks like Bubba" ..........lol. That kid sorta did (but not as cute as your son, of course). :hug:

now you can show off to your kids that you are computer literate and can teach them a thing or two.......:rolleyes1

yea, bubba's mom roxs.........

now you can show off to your kids that you are computer literate and can teach them a thing or two.......:rolleyes1

yea, bubba's mom roxs.........

I doubt I would be able to teach my kids anything about computers (or electronics either for that matter). I used to have to call my DS at school (college) and ask him how to work the DVD player:rotfl: It was easier than asking DH (don't want to BUILD one, just play a movie:rotfl2: )

You guys are all awesome. I love this site:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter