The MURPHYS are LIVE from the Animal Kingdom Lodge & Yacht Club 5/30-6/8

Out of all the narrators I would have loved to see Viola Davis as well. another huge fan of the help!!! I have the book on my nook and saw the movie a dozen times :)
She grew up in a town not far from where I live too.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Such a fun trip! Thank you for sharing!!! :goodvibes We are staying YC CL for the very first time (for both!) in August, and we are unbelievably excited! It's going to be our last on-site stay for the year, so we are really hoping to have a spectacular visit! :goodvibes

I saw that someone had asked earlier, but I didn't see the answer. My apology if you already answered this... the cake, balloons, gifts - is that the package you order through the florist (or whatever it is LOL)?

Thanks!:flower3:

Harambe Nights, what a spectacular ending to your vacation and a wonderful birthday treat for Connor :rolleyes1

I have loved your report and it was wonderful to hear all about this new event, thanks for posting everything :goodvibes

Such a fun trip! Thank you for sharing!!! :goodvibes We are staying YC CL for the very first time (for both!) in August, and we are unbelievably excited! It's going to be our last on-site stay for the year, so we are really hoping to have a spectacular visit! :goodvibes

I saw that someone had asked earlier, but I didn't see the answer. My apology if you already answered this... the cake, balloons, gifts - is that the package you order through the florist (or whatever it is LOL)?

Thanks!:flower3:

The cake came from in-room dining. You have to call yourself and order it with a credit card. CL CMs won't handle it for you. This is our 5th time ordering birthday cakes from in-room dining and they have all been delicious, fresh, and well decorated! :thumbsup2 They provide plates, forks, cake cutter, candles, and matches. :goodvibes
The balloons and pin came from the CL CMs, the other gifts and toys I bought myself and just set everything up while the kids were down at the pool. :)

Thank you for the report. We have Harambe Nights on July 12th and can't wait!!! You TR gave us some great ideas on what to expect.

I know I'm late to the party, but I'm about to get started reading this TR! We were there the same week at BLT, so I didn't have a chance to follow along on your trip. We had a wonderful time- hope you guys did too!

I know I'm late to the party, but I'm about to get started reading this TR! We were there the same week at BLT, so I didn't have a chance to follow along on your trip. We had a wonderful time- hope you guys did too!

We sure did!!!! :) I'm in full blown post-WDW depression right now. ;) LOL

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Did I really just read an 18 page thread about someone else's WDW experience???? You bet I did! What a great recap and it just gets me even more excited about our trip! Thanks for all the updates, this forum is proving invaluable to me.

Did I really just read an 18 page thread about someone else's WDW experience???? You bet I did! What a great recap and it just gets me even more excited about our trip! Thanks for all the updates, this forum is proving invaluable to me.

Glad I could help get you even more excited!!! Talking about wdw and reading other people's reports is the only thing that makes the waiting more bearable. ;)

In addition to my latest blog entry I also updated my Pinterest boards yesterday for anyone who wants to pin! :thumbsup2

Glad I could help get you even more excited!!! Talking about wdw and reading other people's reports is the only thing that makes the waiting more bearable. ;)

Yeah...and just think about the *waiting* that goes on for those of us that don't go nearly as often as your family does!;)

How did I miss this Live TR? I loved reading the whole TR in one sitting:rotfl:, but it is fun to read along each day. Now I'll have to go back and look at the pictures when I have more time. Great TR, Thank you so much for sharing your vacation with us!:goodvibes

Erika, have you ever stayed at Art of Animation?

How was it?

DD would like to try it, I'm worried because I really enjoy the deluxe resort transportation!

Any advice on making the switch???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter