The Murphys are LIVE from the BC and GF!!! July 25-August 3, 2015

I'm following along too! I miss the Beach Club so much, but am looking forward to the Poly in September! Can't wait to read about your adventures :beach:

Following along Erika!! We will be at Disney too!! I still will be checking in on your adventures at the end of the night from our resort. Hey, I might even run into you at one of the parks!

Wow! Barely made it through security. Kept setting off the alarm. Then they took my laptop to be tested. Glad we got here early. :crazy:

Yay!! You are on your way!! Have a safe and magical vacation!! Can't wait to read all of your fun adventures!!

Surprisingly no text yet from Disney Rooms. Usually we get one when we land that says our room isn't ready yet. Also my band didn't work at DME, so we used Connor's band. Hopefully this doesn't cause any further issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter