THE MURPHYS are LIVE from the YACHT CLUB ~ May 25-June 1

Bad news. No rooms left on 5th floor. I'm in shock

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I don't know what to do??? They are offering me a room on the 3rd floor. I'm not sending my kids back and forth to the lounge alone up two floors on an elevator. I paid for this level and I want to be on this level. That is the whole point.

:)Thank you Erika for your live trip report. We have 78 days until our first stay at YC and at a CL too:cool1:. I hope that you get your room on the 5th floor. I thought that once you were CL, you would be automatically on the 5th floor. This has me a little worried since we have a 2yr old :confused3

I am in the lounge waiting. The manager is looking for a room for us. They offered us a king room with two roll-aways. I refused. I am trying not to lose it.

Bad news. No rooms left on 5th floor. I'm in shock

UGH!!! That sucks! Not what you wanted after a long travel day.

Have they said when a room would be available on the 5th floor? Is it a day or most of your vacation?

No rooms on this floor until May 27th

Joining in! I am very excited to hear about your experiences. We are staying BC CL in August for the first time so I am very interested in hearing about CL.
I hope you get a room soon!

Two roll-aways. Isn't that against fire codes??

Yeah I thought of that. They are sold out here. She even checked all wdw resorts.

If you have a reservation how does that happen???

I really hope they sprinkle lots of pixie dust on you! Let's see how truly magical they can be.

Just joining in now. I love your live reports!

Ugh, I'm so sorry about the room issue. I don't understand how that could happen with a confirmed reservation!! I hope everything works out for you soon and that you start to enjoy your vacation!!

Update: We accepted the downgrade. There was nothing else we could do. Our room is on the 3rd floor. I feel like crying but really we have no other choice. They adjusted out room rate to the price of the room we are in. I guess that's something on the positive side. But honestly I really don't care about the money, I wanted to be on club level because that is what we booked. :(

That is a stinky start to your trip! We book CL for a reason - that is what we want! Hoping for lots of magic here on out!

Will you be able to move in a couple of days?

I hope so!! Try to have a great time. :)

Will you be able to move in a couple of days?

I hope so!! Try to have a great time. :)

She said we can move Monday , but I'm not sure it's worth repacking and unpacking again. We are thinking it over. Luckily our 3rd floor room isn't too far from the elevators. Now I'm sitting here at Cape May wondering if I should have asked about amenities that might be available, like bath robes for example. Also do you think we will still get turn down? What else should I be missing???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter