The "Must Pack" list

ugadog99

<font color=blue>Has been waiting patiently for a
I got many helpful hints on what to pack for my trip last week. I thought I'd share what I found to be most helpful. We couldn't have made it without spray deoderant for our feet and Shout wipes. Someone is always spilling something and the Shout is great. We tend to get sweaty feet and the spray was great. My older DD is so impressed that she now sprays her feet before school each day. ;) Taking water bottles into the parks helped a lot. Cut down on money and kept us hydrated. I used a backpack instead of a fanny pack and really liked it. I had read about having a problem keeping things easy to get in a backpack. I put my wallet, keys, blistex, etc. in a ziplock bag. In another bag I kept the girls' pennies and quarters for the pressed penny machines. The backpack worked great. Don't forget the ziplock bags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter