The New,New Hotel Thread-Yes, We're STILL Waiting

Martinique or North Trinidad - they are on either side of the food court/main pool area. Across the bridge from the food court is Barbados and Jamacia...I have usually been lucky enough to get Martinique and it works out great. A lot of the preferred rooms are in Martinique but not all rooms are preferred. This link will help you get lots of information...

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/Resorts/cbr.htm

Thanks so mUch!:p

I just called LMT. They said the $1100 threshold is not true. What they are now telling people is IF you book an expensive trip and if it is availble - you win it - then they realized they are now going to have to send out 1099 because people were booking more expensive trips they they thought they would. Anything over $500 you will receive a 1099 if your trip is under $500 you will not receive a 1099.

Another change in the rules. How will they send you a 1099 if they don't have your SS#? hmmm

oh, I also let him know I was patiently waiting for him to press the button. Then I asked him sweetly to press the button soon! He of course laughted AT me! and he assured me more were coming out tonight.
button_PushMe.png

Can they 1099 us if they don't have my social?

Whenever you win something (unless it is church or school function) they never hand over the prize before getting your SS#. I am sure a 1099 form will come over with the final paper work. Think about all the people pissed off at Oprah because they had to pay taxes on the cars they won!

Could the dates & location you're searching determine if you get a video or not??

So, it is suppose to end tonight? Do we have an exact time that it will run until? I am so exhausted that I really need this to end but I just cannot leave until I feel like I have tried everything possible!

Thanks to everyone who has posted hints, information, etc.!

Okay, so I'm camping out here, watching Jan & Kate at WDW and receiving pix messages from my sis and family now at WDW. I feel lucky.

So, it is suppose to end tonight? Do we have an exact time that it will run until? I am so exhausted that I really need this to end but I just cannot leave until I feel like I have tried everything possible!

Thanks to everyone who has posted hints, information, etc.!

11:59EST

I just called LMT. They said the $1100 threshold is not true. What they are now telling people is IF you book an expensive trip and if it is availble - you win it - then they realized they are now going to have to send out 1099 because people were booking more expensive trips they they thought they would. Anything over $500 you will receive a 1099 if your trip is under $500 you will not receive a 1099.

Still doesn't make sense as to why all the higher priced resorts magically disappear when the promo starts!! I don't think they know squat!!! :confused3

I am so bored! I just found my house and all my friends houses with the birds eye view. BORING!! Weird being able to see my car in the drive way! :rotfl:

My 8 yo son just walked in, came over to me, grabbed my hands, closed his eyes and said "Dear God, please let my mom win" :lmao: :goodvibes

My 8 yo son just walked in, came over to me, grabbed my hands, closed his eyes and said "Dear God, please let my mom win" :lmao: :goodvibes

aaaahhhh.

Ok everyone, group prayer... Dear God, please let us win a trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter