The New OFFICIAL December 2007 Thread - Who's Going?

Just found this threadpopcorn:: . Please add us to the list of other happy Dis people:woohoo: ! We will be at ASMo on 12/15 and then move over to OKW for 12/16 thru 12/22:santa: .

Hope everyone has a magical trip!:wizard:

DH, DS and I will be staying Dec 4th to Dec 10th, at the Contemporary.
Looking forward to it, as it's our 8th Anniversary! :santa:

We're staying at SSR from Dec 13-18 and OKW from Dec 19-26!!! Looking forward a "magical" family Christmas at Disney this year :)

March On
Michael

Michael - I just saw your post and wanted to congratulate you for making it through the march. I watched every episode of Fat March and all of you were an inspiration. Congrats again!!!

can you add us to ASMusic on Dec 14th-15th at which time we will be going over to Villas at WL which you already have us down for.... yep, we added a day so we could get to the MAGIC a day earlier:santa: :woohoo:

No problem. Change has been made. ;)

I've changed my resort reservations. Instead of All Star Music, I'll be at Pop Century.

bytheblood, if you don't feel like updating my info, no problem. I'm just posting this for anyone who may be interested. :)

Brian, no worries. ;) Your information has been changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter