The Newsletter Page is Back?

i cant explain why ev, but dont get your hopes up my friend

I dont think we will ever see that wonderful place again other than in our memories

i cant explain why ev, but dont get your hopes up my friend

I dont think we will ever see that wonderful place again other than in our memories

I agree.
I cannot believe they would tease us like this. ;)

Just a thought:
If they did reopen VMK, do you think VFK would be history?

I wasn't getting my hopes up, I just thought it was odd that the newsletter page was back. Also, the Yavn Speaks column isn't showing the last newsletter.

Ev

I wasn't getting my hopes up, I just thought it was odd that the newsletter page was back. Also, the Yavn Speaks column isn't showing the last newsletter.

Ev

Back up, I'm guessing.. I REALLY don't know why they would bring out a backup??

I agree.
I cannot believe they would tease us like this. ;)

Just a thought:
If they did reopen VMK, do you think VFK would be history?

I don't know, the thought of opening VMK again is such a mess and stab in the back, I said goodbye forever because I was forced too.. I'm 100% sure that they would close it again, and I'm not willing to go through the same thing. Goodbye VMK, don't expect me to come back..

It's not like you can load the actual game anymore.. http://www2.virtualmagickingdom.com

Well it was very undisney like to take it down asap. Did not give people time to read last newsletter. But also now people have a chance to download VMK wall paper or screensaver if they did not.

I am sure they are not opening it up again. But it is nice of them to put it back up for a while. Or maybe the can not understand why so many of us are not taking them up on the 30 days trials. And just pointing us to them :)

Sorry I wil play webkinz before I play any of those Disney games.

Can anyone tell me why the page is a mess not set up right. I do not think disney would put up a page looking like that. Is someone out side Disney doing this to the site.

Just seems odd to me?

thats all disney there you dont get to sulake's stuff until after login

ok so disney posted I page that looks really bad and a lot of the page does not line up proper. What are they trying to show us. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter