The Official 05/27/06 Cruise Teen Board

oh thats right because i flirted and said i liked you and that i thought u were cute

Hey she is a true blond but you still like her puckerup: . It is and always is funny to watch you guys interact with one anouther.
scuba Matt

Matt, you still didn't answer my question. How do you become a Mouseketeer?

Don't you read the board. Mouseketeer, I became one when I got my 75th post before I was earning my ears.
Scuba Matt

Just a word to the wise. If you get too personal on this thread, the moderators might shut you down. Besides that, new teens from the 5/27/06 cruise might not join in. So cool it. You too, Tink.

ok i am sorry for the way i acted

i will restrain myself from posting stuff like that again

and im sorry too all for posting it on the boards

so good night

Ssh. Save it for someone more special.

So now, I have to wait for yet, another cruise!

Good Morning Everybody. I am was not soppose to have to go the school today but we lost so many days to the huricanes that this is a make up day. :guilty:

Well Today was an easy school day we just got back into the grove of things. We have an average amount of homework for the time being, but I have a felling that it will pick back up.

Good job, Matt! I need to try and do that too. pirate:

And Congrats on your 100th post. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter