The Official 2013 Fall/Fall Advantage Thread!!

Ok. I need the personnel number and the pernr number and leader name.
Where do i find this info.
I have what I believe is the pernr # but not the rest.
My daughter is at wdw started last week but they need her doctors medical accomodation forms turned in and she has no idea what her personnel number is or her leader name. She has only trained 2 days, and now is off for 2 days.
Any suggestions?

Her personnel number is the number on her ID. Usually 6 digits with 00 in front of it. Perner is the same number. As for leader name there isn't really a way to figure it out without going to her location and asking. She should just go there on her day off and ask the manager for their full name to put on the paper. She could probably put College Program but it might get lost in the shuffle.

My daughter is at wdw started last week but they need her doctors medical accomodation forms turned in and she has no idea what her personnel number is or her leader name. She has only trained 2 days, and now is off for 2 days.
Any suggestions?

She should go in on her off day and talk to the leader if it can't wait. Either that or go to Vista and ask for help there.

Have her go in on her day off. The numbers can also be found on the online hub...

Any suggestions?

Just my opinion, but I feel that if your daughter is responsible enough to be away from home to do the college program, she should also be responsible enough to be able to fill out her own paperwork.

(Granted, I don't know the situation here ... if this is a form that needs to be filled out by her home doctor, then obviously, help her out, but things like her personnel # and her manager's name, she should be able to do on her own, and if she doesn't know who her manager is, then she should take the responsibility to find out, even if it means going in on her day off to talk to someone in her area)

Posting for a friend...

What's one of the best ways to find a roomate before check-in?

She's arriving August 26 and is over 21. She's only been able to find a very limited number of people arriving that day.

Posting for a friend...

She's arriving August 26 and is over 21. She's only been able to find a very limited number of people arriving that day.

Check out the various Facebook groups! I think there has been one made for every arrival date.

Posting for a friend...

Try Facebook, they don't have a roommate matching system. Either that or go adventurous. If she has a specific preference, keeping her choices open may work out in her favor.

So, I did a program, Spring 2012. I'm planning on applying for Fall/Fall Advantage 2014. I'm curious, what were the check in dates for Fall 2013?

So, I did a program, Spring 2012. I'm planning on applying for Fall/Fall Advantage 2014. I'm curious, what were the check in dates for Fall 2013?

August 5, 12, 19, 26. I also think they later opened a date on September 9th, but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm not totally sure about Fall Advantage, but I think the arrival dates were May 13, 20 and June 3, 10. Not positive though.

Those are correct. Also May 27th and they also added a July 8th but it was very small.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

yeah September 9 is a date, I was switched to it.
I really want to arrive August 26 though, might that even be possible??

I would call recruiting and ask! One of my friends was planning on doing the program and can't go anymore, and that was her arrival date, so they may still have room for you, but call Recruiting! :-)

Hey guys! So I found out my location a couple weeks before check in, but I'm a little confused about it. My role is QSFB, but my location is the Epcot Cast Member services building. Has anyone heard of this happening or knows what it means?

Hey guys! So I found out my location a couple weeks before check in, but I'm a little confused about it. My role is QSFB, but my location is the Epcot Cast Member services building. Has anyone heard of this happening or knows what it means?

That's probably the address of your managers office which has no bearing on your location.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

A QSFB CP being placed in Epcot has a pretty high probability of being in the outdoor foods department (food carts), since all the international CPs in the world showcase operate almost all of Epcot's quick service restaurants. You'll probably end up selling ice cream outside of Canada one day and drinks near Test Track the next, which is why they couldn't give you a more descriptive description of your work location.

The only other places would be Electric Umbrella or Sunshine Seasons, though I would think there would be some mention of Future World in your location if that were the case.

And this is exactly why College Recruiting doesn't give this information out prior to arrival. This information doesn't make sense outside of the company and only generates questions/confusion.

That and they might have to change it prior to the day someone checks in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter