The Official Dec. 2010 Code Watch

So I will chime in here: want to go to disney in december. A room discount would be better for me than the free dining because I will probably being going solo again. I might have to go the week between xmas and new year's eve and there wont be any discount offered then.

I really thought it would show up today. I don't remember an AP discount coming out on a weekend so it will probably be Monday now. I'm so disappointed.

I wish I got good pins ever. I did get free dining twice this week, but my zip code didn't match. That and I'm not big on free dining and paying full rack rate for hotel.

I'd love to go 12/11-12/18 and would love a 40% off room deal or other. Can you stack those with AAA discounts?

Hasn't anyone heard anything? We usually are at least hearing rumors of the code being released by now. Anyone? Something? I still have that feeling that they aren't going to give us anything and APers are going to be left out in the cold. The historical date is passing with nothing, they've given out the free dining extended into december, the monster code was released, I'm sure they think they don't need to give us any discounts. I'm soooooo depressed.

OK my pity party is over, where's my code!!!!!

I wish I got good pins ever. I did get free dining twice this week, but my zip code didn't match. That and I'm not big on free dining and paying full rack rate for hotel.

I'd love to go 12/11-12/18 and would love a 40% off room deal or other. Can you stack those with AAA discounts?

No stacking of discounts.

Will there be a 'public' room only discount code for the fall/winter? The last 3x we've gone, we had a 40% off deluxe rooms and it was a public code. I didn't get anything emailed to me. Just wondering if you guys think they'll offer that again. I'm waiting to book just b/c of it! :)

no, discounts can't be stacked

Will there be a 'public' room only discount code for the fall/winter? The last 3x we've gone, we had a 40% off deluxe rooms and it was a public code. I didn't get anything emailed to me. Just wondering if you guys think they'll offer that again. I'm waiting to book just b/c of it! :)

I'm pretty sure that it wasn't a public code...well depedning on when you went, but usually fall and winter, they aren't public.

We are booked at the Poly December 4th-11th 2010 and every discount that has come out (40% of room and free dining) has excluded that week.

Anyone have any idea why? Does this mean they will not offer any discounts at all during that week?

We already have our flights (it was really the only time any of our group could go. There are 5 families going) and room reservations at the Poly.

Any insight?

Thanks. Really bummed out.

That's Pop Warner Week and that's the week they film the ABC Christmas Parade. The resorts will be pretty full, so they probably won't offer any discounts during that week.

We are booked at the Poly December 4th-11th 2010 and every discount that has come out (40% of room and free dining) has excluded that week.

Anyone have any idea why? Does this mean they will not offer any discounts at all during that week?

We already have our flights (it was really the only time any of our group could go. There are 5 families going) and room reservations at the Poly.

Any insight?

We received a code for 40% off a deluxe back in March and were allowed to use it for that week (we are going Dec 4-12). So you will need a code that is sent to you personally.

If I remember correctly Fall free dining was for most nights 9/27/09-12/17/09
(11/25/09-11/28/09 may be the only dates that were blacked out).

Someone else may have more accurate info, hope this helps!

Just thinking.... I know that Pop Warner automatically gets a discount
for booking (don't know how much) but I would think around 20%. Disney
still needs to book Mod. and Deluxe rooms for December 4-11. They may
not be willing to give the general public free dining for that week, including
all of the Pop Warner people, but why wouldn't they give a 20/30/40
discount? They then wouldn't have to give PW people anymore of a discount
but would still get other rooms booked.

(Still not giving up on free dining for all of us "black-out, no pin people",
though. ) :thumbsup2

Any insight?

We got a pin for free dinning and we are staying 7-13th the pin was good till nov ?? till Dec 16th. I hope you get something I am still hoping that we get a 40% off pin and then I would switch but at least it is something our air was booked as well staying at the Beach Club cl

We got a pin for free dinning and we are staying 7-13th the pin was good till nov ?? till Dec 16th. I hope you get something I am still hoping that we get a 40% off pin and then I would switch but at least it is something our air was booked as well staying at the Beach Club cl

We had to move our arrival to the 2nd of December from the 3rd to get it but we have free dining for the 2nd thru the 13th!! Added a day and saved $1800, is that a deal? :) :yay:

We also moved our dates to begin December 2nd and end December 9th and got free dining at a moderate.

Does anyone know if there are any discounts out for Dec 22-28 2010? We would like to go then, and even if we got a discount for a couple of days, that would be great.

TIA.

Does anyone know if there are any discounts out for Dec 22-28 2010? We would like to go then, and even if we got a discount for a couple of days, that would be great.

TIA.

Free dining ends on 12/21. If you can check in on the 21st you can get it for your entire stay. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter