• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official DIS Golden Globes LIVE WATCH PARTY Thread!!! TONITE

Yes! It's reality TV at it's best. They set up a premise where everyone, except one person, is in on being part of a fake jury and trial. What's so brilliant is that, other than the producers giving the actors the loose situation, they all are improving 98% of it. As the situation changes according to how the one unknowing person reacts to each of them, and them to each other.

(Many have ear prompters in their ear and being told what to do, or how they producers want the situation to go. But, at times, the ear prompters didn't work, so the actors were really winging it all, and they all had to work together to make it realistic in such ongoing, unrealistic situations.) And it was all so hilarious! :rotfl:

I did not think I would like it but tried one episode and I was hooked.

No nominations for Abbott Elementary? The first season was so good but I think it’s staring to go downhill already.

The Bear seems to be winning a lot. I can't watch it because we don't have Hulu

Does the show not give the presenters a copy of their skits ahead of time so they can rehearse their parts? That was the worst thing Kevin Kostner ever recited off a teleprompter. :headache:

Well that was an awful acceptance speech. And why is Kevin Costner so awkward sounding?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter