The Official DIS Oscars LIVE Watch Party Thread!!! TONITE!

All Quiet won another one.

Sometimes, this doesn't bode well. It's like they give the 2 awards to the supporting actors for one movie as a bone, since it's not going to win Best Picture.
It is entirely possible. We still have Michelle too, with a possible win. I think it would be absolutely crazy if Jamie won and Michelle did not.

It is entirely possible. We still have Michelle too, with a possible win. I think it would be absolutely crazy if Jamie won and Michelle did not.
I think it comes down to a choice between Michelle and Cate.

Either would make a worthy winner.

I wasn't planning on watching - especially since it's 2am here! - but Sky has made it easy for once and I wanted to see if Charlie Mackesy won Animation Short. ...Which he did. :jumping1:

Like lots of you, I loved the Naatu Naatu performance.

I liked Lady Gaga's performance, too. I guess her stripped down appearance made a statement reflecting how, where, why she wrote the song.

P.S. I'm glad Jimmy had a good few things to say about last year's show. I thought it might have been ignored, which I would have understood, but this was better.

I hadn't realized this is Michelle Williams' 5th nomination (2 for best supporting and, now, 3 for leading). Reading all your comments, it doesn't seem likely she'll win this year? I must watch The Fabelmans...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter