The Official DIS SAG Awards LIVE PARTY Thread!!! TONITE: Red Carpet 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Yara Shahidi looks so classy tonight. On 'The View' recently she aced co-hosting, a very intelligent young lady.

It seems that Guiliana is purposely not asking who people are wearing.

It seems that Guiliana is purposely not asking who people are wearing.

I thought I read somewhere that they were trying to get away from that. Like it's not supposed to be focused on how people look or something. Of course the red carpet is all about how they look, that's why we all watch it!

Wow, Kate Hudson goes from almost naked on the last award show to dowdy school-marm on this one.

I want to age like Goldie Hawn, seriously. I actually like Kate Hudson's dress. It's a risk, yet it's fresh.

I thought I read somewhere that they were trying to get away from that. Like it's not supposed to be focused on how people look or something. Of course the red carpet is all about how they look, that's why we all watch it!

Exactly! There is nothing wrong with dressing up and looking fabulous. :rolleyes: That is also celebrating being a woman. :thumbsup2

I think they should ask the women who they are wearing so we can hear how no one is forced to wear Marchesa anymore. :p

Exactly! There is nothing wrong with dressing up and looking fabulous. :rolleyes: That is also celebrating being a woman. :thumbsup2

I think they should ask the women who they are wearing so we can hear how no one is forced to wear Marchesa anymore. :p

LOL. I like to know who they are wearing so I know who to blame for some really hideous dresses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter