The *OFFICIAL JUNE 2011 THREAD* "Some Like it Hot" & Some Like it Even Hotter! Part 2

Hi anjalee! I agree about the rain cooling things off...we were at Epcot for evening EMH and DD and I had light jackets on because we were chilly :)

It's hotter and more humid here than it was in Florida our entire trip. Ugh!

It's hotter and more humid here than it was in Florida our entire trip. Ugh!

I said the same thing to DH when we got back! It was hotter here than it was the entire stay in FL! I didn't mind the rain so much - except I was ready for at least one day of no rain by the end of the week!

We will be going back more often now, while there - during a massive rain storm - we did the DVC tour, and bought into the Saratoga Springs Resort!

I will take the time to do a TR when I figure out how to start one! LOL:laughing:

I am going to start a June 2012 thread for the Junies that are going to be returning next year. I know a few people have already expressed an interest in joining, but I just wanted to let everyone know. I don't know how many others will be returning in 2012, but it's the month that works the best with my teaching schedule. Hope to see some of you plan with us again.

Hi everyone!

We're back... had the most amazing time in WDW and on the Disney Dream!!! :cloud9:

It was our first ever cruise and we loved it :goodvibes - and a week at the Grand Floridian on concierge level was fantastic, felt like a real princess princess: lol!

We found it very hot (especially compared to England where it's 50/60 degrees most days in summer lol) but drank lots of water, the parks were obviously busy but by arriving for rope drop & using fast passes we didn't queue more than 20 mins for any attraction :wizard:

Had my LGMH on my bag but didn't see any other DISers :confused3 never mind hehe (except on the Dream as the cruise thread had created a facebook group and some people had tshirts & door magnets made! :goodvibes)

once I'm over the jetlag & sorted through all the wedding and honeymoon things I will begin a TR!

Emma princess: x

Hi everyone!

We're back... had the most amazing time in WDW and on the Disney Dream!!! :cloud9:

It was our first ever cruise and we loved it :goodvibes - and a week at the Grand Floridian on concierge level was fantastic, felt like a real princess princess: lol!

We found it very hot (especially compared to England where it's 50/60 degrees most days in summer lol) but drank lots of water, the parks were obviously busy but by arriving for rope drop & using fast passes we didn't queue more than 20 mins for any attraction :wizard:

Had my LGMH on my bag but didn't see any other DISers :confused3 never mind hehe (except on the Dream as the cruise thread had created a facebook group and some people had tshirts & door magnets made! :goodvibes)

once I'm over the jetlag & sorted through all the wedding and honeymoon things I will begin a TR!

I'm glad you had a wonderful time. While we were at Disney we went to the GF for dinner one night and saw a girl in Cinderella's carriage going to her wedding. It made me think of you. I hope that your wedding went off without a hitch and I am glad that you had a great time. Can't wait for your TR.

I am going to start a June 2012 thread for the Junies that are going to be returning next year. I know a few people have already expressed an interest in joining, but I just wanted to let everyone know. I don't know how many others will be returning in 2012, but it's the month that works the best with my teaching schedule. Hope to see some of you plan with us again.

We're going June 2-9 at BLT after a cruise on the Fantisy 5/26-6/2. DD is graduating from collage and that is what she wanted to do so who are we to say no.

We're going June 2-9 at BLT after a cruise on the Fantisy 5/26-6/2. DD is graduating from collage and that is what she wanted to do so who are we to say no.

Yeah....who can deny another Disney trip??? Our neighbors asked us when we are going back instead of saying...You're going again??? They are either finally learning or finally accepting of our behavior. lol :rotfl:

Here is the link to the new thread for Returning Junies.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2753147

I just cried reading this thread. I miss Disney so much!!!

I've never gotten any Pixie Dust in the parks. Any suggestions?!

How do you check your meal credits? Just ask the concierge?

I just cried reading this thread. I miss Disney so much!!!

I've never gotten any Pixie Dust in the parks. Any suggestions?!

How do you check your meal credits? Just ask the concierge?

The concierge will check your meal credits at any time. We don't usually check because we keep our receipts from each meal just to make sure everything was okay. But we knew something was wrong with SOA.

I want to go back too. I am trying to plan another trip in Sept/Oct. but will probably have to wait until next year in June instead. My DH is worried about what our family will say if we go back again so soon. To be honest, I really don't care what they say. People either get Disney or they don't, but I enjoy it and I am not going to apologize for it.

We did have some Dis pixie dust, though!!! Our kids were always admiring a room as we passed to go to our room (5-6 doors down). The window was filled with rapunzel stuff and a cute snow white dress. Well, one night, I see a LGMH with "altoqueenkelly" on it! I wrote her a note and slid it under her door. We put the kids to bed (MIL had connecting room) and Scott and I headed out to MK. When we got home, there was a gigantic gift bag with a bunch of travel goodies (sunscreen, princess pens-Sophie went bonkers, mini fans, water bottles, baggies, snacks, wipes, etc.). I didn't get a picture of it and didn't even think of it until after I unpacked it last night. Turns out she was heading out that morning. I was so sad that I didn't see the LGMH until that day. :headache: thanks for the pixie dust!!!! :

You are most welcome!! It was just a bunch of stuff we didnt need to drag home with us and i was really hating the idea of throwing it all away!!! Glad you had a great time!! Sorry we missed you guys, we got in late from MK when I saw your note, haha only to stay up and pack and we left around 6am the next morning....

Hope you had a great trip!! I am still waiting on my Photopass CD and some of my BFFS prof weding pics (we bought the rights) so I can update my TR!!! :goodvibes

Our room at POP:

SANY3882.jpg

The concierge will check your meal credits at any time. We don't usually check because we keep our receipts from each meal just to make sure everything was okay. But we knew something was wrong with SOA.

I want to go back too. I am trying to plan another trip in Sept/Oct. but will probably have to wait until next year in June instead. My DH is worried about what our family will say if we go back again so soon. To be honest, I really don't care what they say. People either get Disney or they don't, but I enjoy it and I am not going to apologize for it.

I know- I really shouldn't complain- we brought our 1 year old in Oct, and DH and I just went in June. I'm also a teacher, so those are the times that work best. I think the soonest we can go again is Oct. 2013, though maybe a trip to Disneyland is in order :)

Hi everyone!

Just wondered if anyone is writing up a trip report about their June vacation? would love to read some! :goodvibes

I just started mine yesterday if anyone is interested lol

luv & pixie dust,

I'm going to do a TR but I need to get all my thoughts together first. Plus, I still have the photo safari to do!

Hello! I was posting here until we had to cancel our trip last month, but we are planning again for 2012!!! I believe I remember seeing a continuation of this thread for 2012...can anyone help me out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter