***the official may 2013 thread***

At the airport getting ready to board! In 6 hours I'll be checking in for my Ohana ressie! :goodvibes

And just 3 DAYS until I become a WDW cast member!

Thank you and you too!!! See ya there, only we won't know it if we do. Lol, i'll have a lime green vera bradley purse. 14 hours to go and we'll be on the plane!!!

So excited for us both! We arrive early afternoon on Sunday... I will have 3 boys around me & will probably stick out since I will be the only crazy woman wearing pants. Would tell you what bag I have but I have not even bought my park bag yet (sooooo unorganized) have a great flight & hope you & yours get sprinkled w/pixie dust!!!!

Sitting in airport right now! Our plane was supposed to leave at 7 but it's been delayed until 8, the waiting is killing me.

Everybody have a great vacation!!!

Just got back from our trip and boy am I tired! It's a good kind of tired, though. Wonderful weather, good crowd levels until yesterday for the 24 hour park opening. I have to give a shout out to 2 exceptional servers we had. If you ever get the chance to go to the Whispering Canyon - ask for Jeff. He was amazing! We all loved him. He was not only a great server, but very interactive with us all and very energetic. The kids got his autograph!. Our other stand out server was Susan at the Cape May Cafe. Very funny, a great server, and a wonderful personality. She hung in there with us keeping up nonsense. I have to keep something going! These 2 people made our day! I don't know when our next trip will be, but I have really enjoyed this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter