*~The Official Off Topic Thread~*

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
Well, I figured since every other board had a long running thread, why shouldn't we??:p This can be our sit back, relax, have a few drinks, talk about anything we want thread! :) Just a fun thread to come and post on about anything...you know instead of staying on topic with Rewards!! ;)

So, what is new with everyone and when are you all going to Disney next?

Hi Beanie!:)
Thanks, this is a good idea. well, not too much is new, I started tanning last week (to get some color for my next Disney trip)and
got a little more color than I wanted yesterday , if you know what I mean lol. I've been on Weight Watchers and have lost 9 pounds
of corse my goal is a total of 25 but, I'm SLOWLY getting there lol.
probably because I don't have alot to lose that's why it's going so slow but, I DO LOVE MY SWEETS ha ha. Our next trip to Disney is June 18-27, 2004 and I can't wait! :Pinkbounc
Maryann :p

All is BEAUTIFUL here in Florida (only an hour and 45 minute drive from Disney). It was 80 yesterday, sky was solid blue and I decided to garden all weekend (have to while its nice :sunny: ).

I'm lucky enough to have a nice tan already as we have been going to the beach practically every weekend since late Febuary. The water is still a bit cool, along with there being rip currents and sharks chasing bait fish this time of year.

Our next trip really isnt to Disney but were taking our second cruise aboard the Wonder in just a little over a month...:Pinkbounc

I will probably head back to Disney in October with my mom and the kids for MNSSHP and then with DH and the kids in early December.

Everyone have a great week!:wave2:

Originally posted by Ohanamom
All is BEAUTIFUL here in Florida (only an hour and 45 minute drive from Disney). It was 80 yesterday, sky was solid blue and I decided to garden all weekend (have to while its nice :sunny: ).

I'm lucky enough to have a nice tan already as we have been going to the beach practically every weekend since late Febuary. The water is still a bit cool, along with there being rip currents and sharks chasing bait fish this time of year.

Our next trip really isnt to Disney but were taking our second cruise aboard the Wonder in just a little over a month...:Pinkbounc

I will probably head back to Disney in October with my mom and the kids for MNSSHP and then with DH and the kids in early December.

Everyone have a great week!:wave2:

You are so lucky, it still feels like Winter in Connecticut ugh! and the fact you live so close to Disney is a double whammy lol.
some people have all the luck;)
Maryann :)

Great thread! It's our spring break here in VA (DH & I both work for the school system so we're off for the week - yippee). Of course our weather isn't nearly as nice as Ohanamom's weather in FL - it's going to be in the upper 50's/low 60's all week. Not exactly my idea of spring break weather. My SIL (who is married to my DB :earseek: ) is expecting a baby any day now so I may be off to Roanoke, VA for a few days pretty soon.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Originally posted by dolphincrazy
You are so lucky, it still feels like Winter in Connecticut ugh! and the fact you live so close to Disney is a double whammy lol.
some people have all the luck;)
Maryann :)

Thanks Maryann. And would you believe Im a FLA Native as well? You are free to come down and visit anytime you like. Im about 45 minutes from the Vero Resort so we could always go do lunch.;)

Hi Beanie! It's only Monday and I sure could use a margarita or daquiri right about now. I am just tired of the every day hubbub. Same stuff every day!!

Oh, and we were just at WDW 2/24-3/5. I am ready for a real vacation now. We are looking at a Disney cruise next Feb. but I don't know if I can hold out that long!!!

Sun is out and it looks like it is going to be a beautiful day.::yes::

House is almost clean! As soon as it is finished it's time to pack...we leave for Disney Friday Morning!!!!!!

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

can not wait boy do I need this vacation!

I am having a margarita at the Mexico Pav one for every RBBad Girl and Boy LOL they will have to wheel me out of Epcot!:hyper: :hyper:

Wish you all were going with us it would be so much FUN!!!!

Great idea for a thread Beanie!

Oh! How I wish we were living in FL! DH posted for a job there in January, but didn't get it. We are okay with that because we love living here in the great NorthWest and we have great friends and neighbors, but I would have loved the weather in FL!

The weather here is nice, upper 60's today and sunny. When the sun shines here it is just wonderful!

Girl Scout cookies have ended here and that's a real blessing.

Next trip date was set for May/June to Disneyland, but I think we are going to put it off until August/September. We won't have any $$ in May.

DH has been gone soooo much lately that we might even make it back to WDW in October. Frequent fligher miles and hotel points are really adding up!

Have a great day! ::yes::

:wave: Lori

Not much going on around here. Just trying to stay on top of things now that there are two kiddos in the house! My life is laundry, laundry, laundry. Oh, yeah, and washing bottles. :( It's cold and about 37 here today. At least the sun is shining.

Our next trip to WDW isn't until December of 2005. :( We could have gone this December coming up, but I decided I needed time to save up again. (My brother, the DVC owner, is going in Dec. with my parents and my other brother.) Some mommy friends of mine (from another online board) are having a "Meet" in Orlando in October, and it's killing me that I can't go! They're not doin' the Disney-thing, just hanging out at a resort, but I still wish we could afford to go down so they could meet Alina.

Nothing much going on here today...definitely sucks outside as it is snowing!!:eek: I hate snow and hope it all melts away tomorrow!

In between checking the board here I am scrubbing my bathroom floors! I really love to clean my house, but the bathrooms I wish I could do without! LOL I hate having to clean around a toilet, it is just so gross! LOL But at least it sparkles now!!:smooth:

I am off now to do my laundry...it just never ends, so I know how you feel Sue!

:)

Hello again,
This is really off topic but, I know quite a few of you live in Connecticut ,as I do and was wondering if anyone here is interested in adopting a cat or two, I work at a rescue in
Windham county(Sterling,Moosup area) and we rescue cats, right now we are not taking any but, we have many that need homes
especially the older ones(I hate to see them die there because nobody wants them) they are all special in there own way;) some are very skittish, some need all the attention and can't be around other cats. we have a website http://www.secondchancesanctuary.org/sys-tmpl/door
not all of the cats are on the website and not all of the cats are at the sanctuary but, many have come from Jersey as we rescued them from death row. please have a look and see if you are interested, I'd really like to get these cats placed in a good home.
Thank You, Maryann :):wave:

The weather is pretty stinky here in MI. Would love to go back to WDW soon. We were just there 4 weeks ago. Had an offer on our house and countered and accepted so we may be off for WDW in June. Told DS 7 that if we sold the house we could go to WDW for his birthday. If we get through the inspections should not be a problem. Hopefully all will go well. House has been empty for 5 months. So we are anxious to get it sold.

Hey Sue! If you sell your house you are going to Disney in June?? Any idea when?:teeth:

Dolphincrazy...I have been meaning to ask you, do you want me to "stick" that ING FAQ's thread at the top? Just let me know! :)
...and No, I don't need anymore cats, I have enough to handle with the one I have now! LOL

Mal, have a nice big Margarita for me! I will have one for you in June when I am there! :)

This year, DH and I decided we were going to do Chocolate Around The World! We are going to try a piece of chocolate in all of the countries to compare them and see who has the best! I am hoping they have some Sugar Free Chocolate or I am in trouble!:p Maybe just a TINY bite of DH's!! LOL

Originally posted by Beanie
Hey Sue! If you sell your house you are going to Disney in June?? Any idea when?:teeth:

Dolphincrazy...I have been meaning to ask you, do you want me to "stick" that ING FAQ's thread at the top? Just let me know! :)
...and No, I don't need anymore cats, I have enough to handle with the one I have now! LOL

Mal, have a nice big Margarita for me! I will have one for you in June when I am there! :)

This year, DH and I decided we were going to do Chocolate Around The World! We are going to try a piece of chocolate in all of the countries to compare them and see who has the best! I am hoping they have some Sugar Free Chocolate or I am in trouble!:p Maybe just a TINY bite of DH's!! LOL

Hi Beanie,
That would be great if you could stick the ING FAQ'S thread at the top, it would be very helpful, that is if you don't mind ;) Where is Chocolate around the World? sounds yummy::yes:: I want to try Hershey Park someday at least we wouldn't have to fly there , I HATE to fly ugh! lol.

Its a cool sunny day here. I can't wait for spring.
For all those that asked, Chloe did very well on her Karate belt grading. She started out nervous but was quite confident as she went along. We find out in 2 weeks if she gets her belt.

This is a nice, I wish my kitchen was too, remodeling ----UGGHHH!!!
The guys at Home Depot know me by name, yesterday it was 7, yes 7 trips to "The Home" - I wish my contractor knew what he was doing!!!!!! Alright it does look good, whats done anyway, he said they will be done friday, hey just in time for the weekend.
We go to Disney in July And I cant wait, AKL Concierge (Hope it is good) we have plans to visit the Adventurers Club and then on to Beach Club Villas for a few days to "Vegg" buy SAB!!!!! I hope I get nice and brown!!!!While getting plastered!!!!LOL

Dolphincrazy...your thread is "stuck" now so it should be easier for everyone to find it. I also edited the text of a post in it as they were asking for referrals.
You should visit Hershey Park on July 12th!! That is sure to be a super day! LOL

Karen...Congratulations to Chloe!! That is great news about her doing well!! I am sure she will get the belt!! :)

Odddog...I am so jealous!:p AKL Concierge!!! Take lots of pictures so I can see them! LOL AKL is my favorite resort and we love staying there! I am hoping to sneak in a few nights in June...we will see! :)
Don't even get me started on Home Depot...That is my DH's favorite store and he can EASILY spend about 3 hours in there!!:eek: Usually when I know a "trip" to Home Depot is coming, I try to figure in some way to get him to drop me off at Target first!!:p:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter