***The official September, 2016 Thread !!!***

Arrived back home on Monday 10/3...sad that it's over already but had a fantastic time!

What was everyone's highlight or favorite moment of the trip? Trying to keep the magic alive! pixiedust:

For me, I think it was watching my DD's face filled with amazement as she watched the Star Wars fireworks.
For me DBF enjoying his first visit. Yes I was able to plan thinngs because I knew about them. But we also had new things to share. Starwars dessert party and stage shows. Animal kingdom Lodge. Night time safari. It was automagical!

Arrived back home on Monday 10/3...sad that it's over already but had a fantastic time!

What was everyone's highlight or favorite moment of the trip? Trying to keep the magic alive! pixiedust:

For me, I think it was watching my DD's face filled with amazement as she watched the Star Wars fireworks.
If I had to pick my favourite part of our trip I would say Club Villian! My DH and I loved it! And of course watching Wishes on Main Street.

I'm glad you had a great trip!

I have low tolerance for this. To me, this is abusive behavior. HE is NOT the center of the world. You shut up and do sacrifice for your family and sigificant other. He left? Wow. No Wonder your kid were cranky, with so much aggressivity in their life.

I'm not kidding, I would see a couple therapist or divorce a husband who treat me like this. Your well being is important. Please choose yourself and your children over HIM. Clearly not worth it.

Sorry to be blunt.

You're not saying anything I haven't been thinking for awhile. I cried myself sick the last night, after the planning and dreaming I just couldn't believe it was over... I've loved Disney World my whole life, I really wanted to show him what it meant to have a fun family trip. His parents' idea of a family trip was kidnapping him from the other parent in the middle of the night -for an "adventure"-, driving 12 hours, then starting a new school the next day. And reversing the process a week later. Over and over.
He's changed a lot since our children were born. So much fear, so rigid, so controlling. That fear comes through as anger unfortunately. Any attempt to talk about it is met with a laundry list of what I'm doing wrong instead. Ever seen that old movie 'Gaslight'? I can relate a lot. Abusive is definitely a word that crosses my mind sometimes. But jumping into divorce? I think I'll give it a little more time and love... I was certainly no peach during PPD, or while mourning the unexpected loss of a close family member. I don't know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter