*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

@dizneeat
I might have missed it but we were checking into
Dolphin Sept 7-9
VGF Sept 9-12
BOB Sept 12 -16

I did see that you had joined us, but couldn't find the dates and thought that it might have been hidden in one of the longer posts ......

Allow me a question - what is BOB? :scratchin

Had to edit my dates a little bit since my son will be in school. We will now be there Sep 1-8, still at Pop :)

For those who (like myself) have been waiting for HEA fireworks dessert party - it has finally opened up for booking.

Any ideas to why the MK closes at 6 on Thursday Sept 27th? The dates don’t include that day as a Halloween party.

Any ideas to why the MK closes at 6 on Thursday Sept 27th? The dates don’t include that day as a Halloween party.

Oooh! I hope I know. I'll be attending the Microsoft Ignite conference that week. Last year for their after party they rented out both parks at Universal. It would be great if they are doing Disney this year (at least for me.)

For those who (like myself) have been waiting for HEA fireworks dessert party - it has finally opened up for booking.
Except for 9/17 (and 7/2 and 7/4). All of the other dates through September appear to be open and bookable. Even the CM I spoke with on the phone called another department to check. They confirmed that for some reason 9/17 hasn't been opened up yet for the Plaza Garden or Terrace dessert parties. Frustrating because it means I have to keep checking the website to see when they're going to open it up.

Oooh! I hope I know. I'll be attending the Microsoft Ignite conference that week. Last year for their after party they rented out both parks at Universal. It would be great if they are doing Disney this year (at least for me.)
I was wondering about Universal! There is no HHN party on 9/27, but Universal Studios closes early. Sounds like you will be getting to go then! How can I sign up for that conference!?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter