The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Heather

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: dark brown / brown

Body Type: average

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Anything Disney, traveling, hanging out with friends and family, going to the movies, taking in a baseball game, shopping, dancing chatting, going to the gym, seeing Broadway musicals, dining out

Favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast, My Cousin Vinny, Legally Blonde, Wedding Crashers, Pride and Prejudice, and pretty much all Disney!

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey Mouse

A little bit about yourself: I'm a recent law school graduate who is a kid at heart. I haven't met "the one" yet, so I figured I'd give this a try. I'm ambitious and a hard worker. I'm caring, generous, compassionate, and very dependable. I would do anything for the people I care about. I like learning new things and meeting new people. I prefer to spend my days laughing and having fun.

A little bit about your ideal match: Well, a Disney fan is a given! :) He's hard working, ambitious, knows how to have fun, is genuine, and likes to travel.

First Name: Patricia

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown Hair, Brown

Body Type: 5'5 Curvy (in all the right places, lol)

Ethnicity: Black

Do you have any pets: No (travel to much for work)

Favorite activities: Going to Disney. Traveling. Watching football (GO Ravens!)

Favorite movie: I love movies, can't pick just one.
Fav Classic Disney: Swiss Family Robinson and Parent Trap, not cartoons, but classic disney movies

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey

A little bit about yourself: Love hanging out with friends, traveling, going to Disney, hanging out with family (especially my brother)

A little bit about your ideal match:
Someone mature, with a sense of humor, who likes Disney as much as I do. Someone caring and patient.

You sound like someone too good to be true.....:banana:

First Name: Doug

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: White

Favorite activities: Sports (baseball, basketball, tennis), Swing dancing

Favorite movie: Disney - Fox and the Hound; Overall - Bad Company

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Dopey

A little bit about yourself: I'm currently earning a Masters in Clinical Psychology. I love games of all sorts, especially trivia and word games. I like to listen to music at all times of day and sing along. I also enjoy dancing (swing, ballroom, whatever). I love to travel and want to see a lot of what the world has to offer.

A little bit about your ideal match: My ideal match is smart and has a sense of humor. She also wants to see and experience the world (both Disney and Earth).

First Name: John

Hair/Eye Color: Black/Brown

Body Type: 6' 2" 238

Do you have any pets: Yes (2) yellow labs

Favorite activities: WDW (of course!), model trains, dogs, whatever...

Favorite movie: Star Wars. (I'm a kid at heart!)

Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch

A little bit about yourself: I've been divorced for about a year now, I'd like to find someone to enjoy life with.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is caring, loving, has to love Disney!

First Name: Dana

Sex: male

Hair/Eye Color: brownish blondish mess. bloodshot blue

Body Type: 6'2, 200. everything functions most of the time.

Ethnicity: norwegian and irish American

Do you have any kids: son and daughter at college age

Do you have any pets: yep, strays and shelter refugees. love animals

Favorite activities: Biking, walking, running, beaches, movies, reading, art and photography, history, jumping in fountains...

Favorite movie: Love Actually or Green Street Hooligans... how's that for eclectic?

Favorite color(s): Anything bright.

Favorite Disney character(s): jack sparrow? or maybe Little Leota at the Haunted Mansion? The goats at Animal Kingdom seem to like the taste of me, if they count.

A little bit about yourself: New to this and sooo uncomfortable... single father looking to start with friendship minus drama. Lifelong Disney World fan, so might as well start with that in common. Like to keep moving and exploring, not much of a sofa sitter. Nonsmoker, nondrinker. Simple pleasures. Good pizza. Good music. Good people. A good laugh out loud now and again.

A little bit about your ideal match: Like people who are warm, friendly and intelligent, active, don't take life too seriously.

First Name: Carol

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Black/Brown

Body Type: Average, 5'2"

Ethnicity: Asian-Vietnamese

Do you have any kids: do you count my pets??

Do you have any pets: 2 dogs and 1 cat

Favorite activities: Going to Disney!!! Traveling, cooking, crafts, amateur foodie (love trying new foods and taking pics of food!), photography

Favorite movie: not sure... but I love all the Disney cartoons!!

Favorite color(s): PINK!!!

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel, Jasmine, Belle... Mickey, Donald, and Goofy

A little bit about yourself: I'm a true adventurer at heart and a total foodie. I love to explore new places and try new activities. I've done various things which includes taking a cross country road trip, kayaking in Spain, snorkeling, jet skiing, jumping off boats in the Amazon! I would love to take a food road trip and I'm a total coffee addict. I LOVE Disney (duh! LOL)

I'm shy at first, but outgoing and silly when you get to know me. I like to laugh and think that those silly moments make for wonderful memories. I'm laid back and can be spontaneous. Negative vibes aren't my thing. I say learn to laugh at yourself, life, and just have fun :)

A little bit about your ideal match: He would have to love Disney and travel as much as me!! I like people who are easy going and adventureous... someone who complements, not complicates my life!

FYI: I'm thinking of taking a somewhat spontaneous, spur of the moment whim trip to WDW in November since I have like a week off... nothing planned yet, but SERIOUSLY considering it!! If anyone is planning on going at the beginning of November and would like to meet up, let me know! I'm still working up the nerve to travel solo :scared: I wish I was brave like all you solo travelers!!!

Welcome aboard, Carol!

I'm thinking about a November trip, but don't have anything carved in stone (obviously, very last minute).

Anywho's it, I'll give you a shout if I end up putting something together :thumbsup2

Welcome aboard, Carol!

I'm thinking about a November trip, but don't have anything carved in stone (obviously, very last minute).

Anywho's it, I'll give you a shout if I end up putting something together :thumbsup2

Yea... it is kinda last minute, lol. But who cares if you have fun!!!

I have not booked anything yet either... but I want to!! YES, please let me know if you make plans!!! :woohoo:

:welcome: everyone! Make sure you come check out the Singles Social Club thread as we all have a blast chatting over there. It's a great way to actually get to know some of the other singles of the group. (We've had a couple meets already, and some great friendships have developed).

And Carol, i'll be down at WDW from November 5th-13th. My Princess is arriving on the 10th, But i'm pretty much solo for most of the week. If you come down around that time and want a park touring buddy, I'm always happy to meet new people. :)

First Name: Mike

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Shaved head, Blue Eyes

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: No.

Do you have any pets: 2 great dogs

Favorite activities: Snow skiing, biking, spooky movies, magic, WDW!

Favorite movie: Nightmare before Christmas, Matrix, It's a Wonderful Life, Evil Dead, A Christmas Story, so many others...

Favorite color(s): Green and Gray

Favorite Disney character(s): Does Hatbox Ghost count? Donald Duck then!

A little bit about yourself: 5 foot 7, non smoker, loves to laugh every day, doesn't read sports page - too busy having fun. I fix up pinball machines for fun and collect a few things that I like. Love Chinese food. Always enjoy dinner and movies. Middle of the road politically.

A little bit about your ideal match: Should love to laugh, not be high maintenance, and be a good person.

First Name: Maryann

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Curvy

Do you have any pets: Yep...5 dogs (see blog in link)

Favorite activities: WDW, animal rescue, blogging

Favorite movie: Star Wars, various chick flicks, POTC

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Gotta be Mickey

A little bit about yourself: Been single for about 1.5 years now from a long-term relationship, work full time, spend lots of time with the pups, working on some home improvement projects.

A little bit about your ideal match: Must love WDW and dogs. :)

:welcome: everyone! Make sure you come check out the Singles Social Club thread as we all have a blast chatting over there. It's a great way to actually get to know some of the other singles of the group. (We've had a couple meets already, and some great friendships have developed).

And Carol, i'll be down at WDW from November 5th-13th. My Princess is arriving on the 10th, But i'm pretty much solo for most of the week. If you come down around that time and want a park touring buddy, I'm always happy to meet new people. :)

:sad1: ... I don't think I'll be going in November... the plane tickets are more than I expected... maybe in December I can go...

First Name: Jason

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: light brown / blue

Body Type: Athletic

Favorite activities: Disney Vacations, Movies, Baseball, Going out to eat, Travelling.

Favorite movie: Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Lion King

Favorite Disney character(s): Simba

A little bit about yourself: I am in school, and will graduate in December of 2012. I love Disney World, watching movies and baseball, playing sports.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who loves Disney, someone who is confident, funny, and honest.

Hello everyone. I just posted my profile above. I have a Disney World vacation for 2 scheduled in February. I was going with my gf, but we have recently broken up. I was going to cancel, but am now thinking of going myself, or trying to find someone else to go with. Hopefully it won't be too hard to find someone who wants a free vacation.

First Name: Kasee

Hair/Eye Color: Currently my hair is reddish/brown, but I like to dye it often and my eyes are blue

Body Type: average to curvy

Occupation: currently I am a bartender/server going to school for my MBA

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: 2 cats Batman and Cracker

Favorite activities: watching sports, reading, walks, planning, and of course disney

Favorite movie: there are too many, all boston based movies; The Departed, The Town, Good Will Hunting, etc. But let's talk Disney I'd have to say Peter Pan and 101 Dalmatians

Favorite color(s): Purple and gray and of course together

Favorite Disney character(s): Tink and Peter Pan

A little bit about yourself: I'm originally from Maine and yes it's cold, I love Boston and am trying to figure out why I moved to Philly from there a year ago, I know more about sports than most girls so guys are either scared of me or just think of me as one of them, I work a ton for two reasons I like to play hard and that costs money and I really like my job.

A little bit about your ideal match: The perfect guy would be into sports as much as I am, love food and is good a cook or likes to go out to eat because I don't really like to cook, must like cats, wants to travel, and knows how to have fun no matter what.

First Name: Josh

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/brown.

Body Type: 6'0. A little big but almost to my goal.

Occupation: Currently, internet marketing. Future, themed entertainment or something similar.

Do you have any kids: None

Do you have any pets: One, a blonde cocker spaniel named Caleb, so maybe I do have a son.

Favorite activities: Disney of course, watching movies, Internet, music, teaching myself guitar, traveling.

Favorite movie: Oh, I have several. Favorite Disney movies are The Lion King, Lilo and Stitch, and Tangled. Other movies include The Dark Knight, The Hangover, Hot Rod, and other stupid/funny movies.

Favorite TV Shows: The Office, Parks and Recreation, The Walking Dead, SNL, and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy and Stitch (only the movie version)

A little bit about yourself: I'm a pretty easy-going guy. I'm a Christian, and my beliefs are important to me, so a girl that shares my beliefs is pretty imperative. I'm not a very typical Christian; my beliefs are my beliefs and I try not to let traditions define me. Favorite classic Disney rides are Space Mountain and Haunted Mansion. Favorite "new" ride is Tower of Terror. I'm not a "Disney purist" I guess; I enjoy theme parks in general, and enjoy going to the Wizarding World as well, and I'm equally knowledgeable about the other Orlando parks.

A little bit about your ideal match: As stated before, a Christian, preferably near my age. I really like smart and funny girls. I really like cute girls in every sense of the word. Weird, nerdy, dorky? I am too so it'd be fun to share a mutual weirdness. I go to the parks pretty often so if you just want to hang out, that's fine too.

Picture:
297578_2161288467318_1099740032_31977865_744613466_n-1.jpg

Hello everyone. I just posted my profile above. I have a Disney World vacation for 2 scheduled in February. I was going with my gf, but we have recently broken up. I was going to cancel, but am now thinking of going myself, or trying to find someone else to go with. Hopefully it won't be too hard to find someone who wants a free vacation.

With an offer like that, I'm sure you will make alot of new friends fast! hehehe
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter