The Official Teen Cruise Board for Christmas Cruise 2004!

Boaguy said:
Yay! today was awesome..i finally got my permit..its so hard to get in Florida! :teeth: :teeth:
Really?? it's REALLY easy to get one in maryland... ...and some of my friends failed... lol they ask silly questions that don't have much to do with driving safely/driving safety precautions. :p i had to take mine twice though because i had my permit for almost two years and they expire after a year. :blush: my mom was nuts about letting me get my license... :sad2: oh well...doesn't matter cause i have it now! :earboy2:

They asked really hard stuff to remember like how many feet you have to dim your headlights to oncomign traffic and how much coverage you need on your insurance...took me 3x to do it..it sucked but i got it!

Today was sooooo long and boring!!!!!! o well!! last night at dance we did yoga!! It was sooooo much fun and soooo relaxing!!!!!!!!! I hope we do it again soon!!! tomorrow is late start!! yay!!!! well g2g hope everyone had a great day!!!

Ahem. No appologies here.

I am giving out free ignores though!

Congrats on the permit! They have to ask really easy for people in NM. Because we are the dumbest state. Psh.

hey...how's everyone doin? im great...never been better(well i have)

sorry if i asked this question to all or a few of the DIS'ers...i always forget..when is everybody's next cruise? im jw...is anybody gonna go on the '06 x*mas cruise??

so.....its really boring where i am now...but, the snow is FINALLY kinda sorta melting...its good cuz we have so much!

Happy Groundhog's Day!...u know that if the groundhog sees his shadow, theres 6 more weeks of winter...and if he doesnt, theres 6 weeks until spring...so either way its 6 weeks untill spring...i just realized that now...yes, ik...im slow! shhhhh! lol

well i will ttyl

~*~tootles~*~

Hey!!!! Today was late start!!!!! Not alot of homework!!! yay!!!! Tomorrow is thursady which means its almost friday meaning its almost the weekend!!!! yay!!!! not alot going on tomrrow. Friday I have to TA then aubreys for movie night and a sleepover. Sat cleaning and cheesecake factory and riends over. Sunday church, youth group, then the superbowl!!!!! yay!!! well g2g

hey! wuts up? nothing much here...on sat. i have a basketball game...i only have 2 more, counting the one tomorrow...so im thrilled..cuz i hate it! but im excited cuz track is gonna start soon!

i went swimming with one of my bff's and it was pretty fun...tomorrow im going to a sleepover at another friends house...and during the day, i have basketball, ANOTHER friends house..cuz we have to work on a project together.(about abigail adams...lol..joy!)...so my weekend is a busy one but thats okay.

well i'll check in later...since nobody posts anymore! *coughs* lol

tootles

Hey!!!! Last night was sooo much fun!!!! The cheesecake factory was sooo yummy!!!!! We laughed so much!!1 then everyone spent the night and we had to wake up at like 7:30 this morning. Courtney went to church with me. that was fun! Now i'm gettin ready to go to saras to work on geometry!! fun! i hate that class!!!!!!!!!! Then i'm going to youth group for a superbowl party!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!!!! yay!!!! well g2g

Hey!!!! We got out of school early today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not alot of homework. yay!!!! Hope everyone else had a good day!!!!

Top AND The 1,590th post! Good Day! Except it was all rainy outside, meh.

Well, that's alright!

hey everybody-
wuts up? ahhh, im okay here...been better...

i was looking though my cruise pics...alicia-i have one of u and me i should send u! ill pm you

john-theres a PM waiting for you, from me

ttyl

Happy Valentines Day!!!!! I'm sooo happy that i have one!!!!!!! Anyways today was pretty boring. Tonight I have dance and thats about it. Just three more days this week yay!!!!! On friday i went to my high schools bball game. We lost to lee summit 52-42. On saturday i went shopping in the rain. And then to the movies. On sunday i had church and youth group. well g2g

lol...i have that too! stupid algebra...

well im just checkin in real quick...cuz i gotta run! not literally, but yah...ttyl

Hey!!!!! I had a 4 day weekend!!!!! yay!!!!!
fri.- haircut and movie night at laurens with kristen and keith(we watched jeepers creepers 1& 2)- very scary
sat. cleaned adn olive garden- yum yum
sun. church, talked on the phone with keith for like an hour and a half
mon. everywhere under the sun, dance, red lobster- yum yum
today- school and QT
tomorrow- QT, Mcdonalds, school, TAing
very funfilled week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter