The Official What's For Dinner thread: - Part 4

Ok, we can relax. I found this on the techical board.

Originally Posted by WebmasterAlex
We need to evaluate the effect the "long threads" are having on board performance. In order to do that we will be "hiding" the long threads for 24 hours. They will come back so no need to panic.

I will be shutting the boards down around 11pm to move the threads around and make some other changes.

If you are a participant in one of these threads please feel free to start another thread tomorrow.

A long thread will be over 10,000 posts for the purpose of this experiment.

Crap, you guys. What are we going to do?? Hmmm. I plan on being up for awhile so I will see what I can do about copying and pasting.

I'm copying and pasting as fast as the Dis will let me. I'm not doing everything but what seems to be the most used? if that makes sense if anything you guys think of let me know.

Hello friends!!! My service last night was SO meaningful - I was very touched by the people who came and the words that were spoken during the laying on of hands. It truly was a perfect evening.

Thanks for all your kind words of encouragement. I am officially now a "reverend" though I can't imagine using it really.

Tonight I made a honey mustard roasted chicken with potatos, mushrooms, and garlic. It was tasty. With mom here, we end up eating out often. She has a list of places she likes to eat while here but we get tired of spending $ on restaurant food each night. Nice to be home for one night!

Hello friends!!! My service last night was SO meaningful - I was very touched by the people who came and the words that were spoken during the laying on of hands. It truly was a perfect evening.

Thanks for all your kind words of encouragement. I am officially now a "reverend" though I can't imagine using it really.

Tonight I made a honey mustard roasted chicken with potatos, mushrooms, and garlic. It was tasty. With mom here, we end up eating out often. She has a list of places she likes to eat while here but we get tired of spending $ on restaurant food each night. Nice to be home for one night!

Congratulations Reverend Aimee!!!!! So proud of you. How are you feeling?

Congratulations! What church do you belong to? Your Mom must be bursting with pride.

Well tonight was leftover Chicken Noodle Soup and breadsticks for us! I love it so easy and it lasts 2 meals and some lunches. I also have many of the recipes printed in a word doc if anyone is looking for specific ones. Let me know!
Yay tomorrow is Friday!

Congratulations Reverend Aimee!!!!! So proud of you. How are you feeling?

Much better, the meds are good! Going to continue taking those antibiotics so I don't relapse. I have a retreat this weekend and a busy day Sunday so I have to be 100%. Thanks for asking!

Congratulations! What church do you belong to? Your Mom must be bursting with pride.

I attend a Baptist church. Yes, mom almost acted like the mother of the bride last night! I kept having to remind her this wasn't a graduation service ;)

She is leaving my house tomorrow :sad1:

Yay for Aimee!!! I'm so glad that your evening went well!!!

Lindsay - Why don't we go ahead and start another thread in the morning, WFD chapter 2. That way, we'll be able to find each other, and continue chatting.

I've been copying and pasting for a while, but I don't have everything.

I was attempting to help someone find a recipe from this old "monster" thread, but was having some difficulty with the page numbers.

Has anyone attempted to recoup your recipes for you? Do you have a new index with correct page numbers?

I just found that in Part I the recipes for pages 1 to 200 seemed to be correct, but the recipes that should appear on pages 204 to 208 were missing. The "next" recipe (after Easy Yummy Cobbler on page 200) was found on page 208 & it was Ranch Mashed Potatoes which theoretically should have been in Part 3 on page 208.

Anyway, if you still need those recipes I would be willing to work on figuring out where things are wrong & create a new index for you. It would take some time, though.

Wow, that is such a nice offer, and it would be great if a new index could be put together! :) There are tons of recipes in the monster thread, and of course now the index is only accurate for the first block (I think!). Any help would be greatly appreciated. There might even be some folks on the current thread who could help pull the recipes for a new index. I'd offer myself but after tomorrow I am offline for the next three weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter