The Official What's For Dinner thread: - Part 4

Not a great pic, I had to run out in the rain to take it. Think this will cheer him up? It's a 03 Saturn Ion 2. It's a Quad Coupe, it looks like a 2 door but it's a 4 door. I think it's cute!!!

Saturn005.jpg

Not a great pic, I had to run out in the rain to take it. Think this will cheer him up? It's a 03 Saturn Ion 2. It's a Quad Coupe, it looks like a 2 door but it's a 4 door. I think it's cute!!!

Saturn005.jpg

WOW Cute car and green grass:lmao: ours in all white.

Kathy, What a nice looking car!!! Congrats to Kyle!!! He is going to be so excited...how about you? You were sharing your car, right?

Wish him lots of luck!

Kathy -- Awesome car! I am sure Kyle will love it. It is definitely a car fit for a baseball star. :thumbsup2

I changed my mind on dinner. Caili has ballet this afternoon, so I was worried about how long it would take me to pull everything together. We'll have pizza tonight, and I'll do the chicken wings tomorrow when I am home in the afternoon.

I don't know wfd yet. I feel like I am entering a cooking rut. Last night we ended up going out to dinner and I thought the food was pretty boring, so that's part of it. I guess maybe a soup or something. I need inspiration!

Can I just say that the boards are running as slow as molasses going uphill in January! Argh!

Kathy, What a nice looking car!!! Congrats to Kyle!!! He is going to be so excited...how about you? You were sharing your car, right?

Wish him lots of luck!

Yes, we've been sharing my car, which translates into I've been without a car for a while now. I'm thrilled!;)

Okay Y'all, here are some pics of our bathroom!

This is the view of the vanity from the bedroom:
IMG_0040.jpg

You can see the old carpet that will come out later, we'll put wood floors there & new wider baseboards.

More vanity pics:
IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

The sink & the granite:
IMG_0043-1.jpg

The lights & the mirror:
IMG_0019-2.jpg

See the doors open & slide back, so Bob can pull right under the sink!
IMG_0051.jpg

Here's one of my antique bedroom pieces that we tried to copy:
IMG_0046.jpg

If y'all aren't too bored yet, I'll post more in a separate post, so I don't shut down the DIS!

The DIS is finally moving a little, so here's the rest of the remodel pics.

We painted the closet door here:
IMG_0041-1.jpg

same door, different view:
IMG_0048.jpg

And the entrance door to the bedroom was removed & replaced with a wider door, so Bob can fit through it, hopefully without scraping the moldings anymore!
IMG_0047.jpg

After the floors go in, that's the color we'll put on the baseboards & if money allows add some crown moulding to the bedroom.

And here is the shower door with the etching that we'd been waiting on!
IMG_0049.jpg

I think it is cure as well! Yup....he is going to be a little less gloomy tooling around in this little sporty car.

You guys, did you see the Webmaster's post about the long threads? Are we about to lose all our wonderful recipes?!?!

You guys, did you see the Webmaster's post about the long threads? Are we about to lose all our wonderful recipes?!?!

I don't get it! The long threads weren't a problem before, they blamed it on our signatures being too large. Do you think we'll get any clarification before 11 pm? I guess I'll just wait until morning and see what's going on?????

Sheryl- your bathroom is gorgeous! It looks like a bathroom that you would find in a luxury resort, you and Bob definitely have an eye for design :thumbsup2

Seems threads with post of 10,000 will be affected. Should we copy the recipes I hate to lose them?

Lindsay - Alex clarified a long thread as 10,000 posts. Are you going to start a new thread in the AM so we can chat?:sad1:

Crap, you guys. What are we going to do?? Hmmm. I plan on being up for awhile so I will see what I can do about copying and pasting.

Crap, you guys. What are we going to do?? Hmmm. I plan on being up for awhile so I will see what I can do about copying and pasting.

Lindsay, from what I read the threads aren't going to be wiped out tonight. They said they will be back up. Can you contact a webmaster and verify that? That way we can all chip in and start copying recipes when the thread comes back up. There's no way we can do it in the next 2 1/2 hours!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter