The Official "Wish Upon A DIS" Thread

rwrocksme

<font color=green>I turn towards the wall and moo<
Ok, everyone! It's time to wish upon a DIS!!! So here's how it works: everyone, post your Disney dreams. It's that simple. Big or small, doesn't matter. So, start wishing!

Big wish would be to win DVC membership while we're there in a couple of weeks.

Small wish is just for a new magical memory with DD8. My most recent one is was this past March when we were there just for a couple of days and we were doing dinner at CP and while we were waiting we were watching Spectromagic, well dd held out her hand for me to take and started dancing with me. It was so cute and a memory I'll never forget. That's what the magic is all about. So if I had to wish for something small it would be another wonderful memory like that. :wizard:

If I'm going to wish, I'm wishing BIG ;)

To win or be able to afford a DVC membership.

Can you imagine winning a DVC membership? :thumbsup2

I've always wanted to stay at AKL. Someday.... :yay:

For our trip in June, I'm hoping for one of those magical moments where I just get overwhelmed with the feeling that "we're here, we're healthy, we're happy, and we're having a great time." :love: Seems to happen most frequently in Magic Kingdom, but has made appearances in other parks. :banana: The nicest thing about this "wish" is that a cast member's assistance isn't required, just always welcome.

My wish isnt that huge. I just want to upgrade our POP stay to the Poly for my dad. His health has been getting worse and that was a dream of his... to stay at Poly. Sorry dad, best I could do was Pop!

:goodvibes my dis wish it to see my daughter's face light up in amazement when she walks down main street looking up at the castle next week

I would love a DVC membership too!!! That would be my dream.

Or maybe a dream gathering and take the whole family!

My wish would be to arrive in Disney and be given our favorite room at All Star Movies,then after a couple of nights be taken to Coronado Springs for a couple of nights then be taken to the Grand Floridian for a couple of nights and then complete my stay with a night at the castle! O.K. I can dream...A dream is a whish your heart makes:cloud9:

A big one for me would be to win a Disney adventures trip to Italy, England & Paris or Spain.

A smaller one $$-wise but bigger memory wise is to see my little brother's (10) face when we go back to Disney in September. He is so fun to watch when we are there. He thinks that Mickey and the gang are robots. He has one of the biggest imaginations I have ever seen. It's so adorable.

My wish is that my stamina lasts from Soarin' at 9 a.m. thru Illuminations and drinks at BlueZoo. I had surgery last year to remove a spine tumor (benign :cool1: )and my back muscles still get a little tired. But I am so glad to be healthy and going to WDW and I got R&C and LeC and HBD ADR's so what more can I wish for????

Now that I think about it, some Mouse ears would be nice, though...and a fast pass to sit in Section B, front row of Soarin all day...and one of those lovely Grey Goose slushies I keep reading about...

Everybody sing "I'm leaving on a jet plane"

Melissa, almost packed, raring to go!

Two weeks and counting... wish is for DS5 to get a ride in the cab of the monorail. The ultimate train ride for my little train fan !

Well, since Disney has already crushed my birthday dream of seeing Wishes on the night of my 40th because they threw a MNSSHP on the Friday after Halloween, I am dreaming of winning DVC membership....that would take the sting out of it. ;) Maggie

A DVC membership would be great but I'd settle to be in a little better financial position so that we could go back to visiting WDW every year or two because five years is way to long!

My relatively minor dreams would be to have an already used dream fastpass(just as a momento of the year..) or a pair of YOMD cloud ears (if anyone has an extra pair....:rotfl: )

My most larger dream would be a DVC membership for the new AKL villas. Its my absolute favorite resort.

Well my wish is for our Aug suprise birthday trip. I am hoping that it is a pixie filled trip for both the kids. Since it will be thier first birthdays spent at WDW. :goodvibes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter