The ORIGINAL POP Fridge swap-Closing after 5+ years!!

Sounds good, I'll wait to hear from you. If you hear of any other fridge swaps at Pop during our stay, plmk. Thanks.

As of now I only have Dec. 12-18th open. Probably not worth it for only a few nights. I'm waiting to hear back from the swapper who may have it as early as the 16th since originally she was getting it on the 20th due to the swapper before her. That swapper has dropped out so now it's available sooner.

If she doesn't want it until the 20th then it would work well for you. If things change I will contact you and see if you want it.

Basically, how this works is we have a small fridge that is passed on to another family (hopefully in person) to save on fridge rental. This swap has been going on since Sept. 2006. We occassionally have a toaster and/or coffee maker as well. For awhile we had a fan. When our stuff gets put into Luggage Services we usually lose everything but the fridge.

There is no cost to participate as the fridge was paid for by the first swappers in 2006. The only requirement is that if you commit to do the swap, you do so-so the swap can continue.

Just bumping to get some more swappers here. As of right now I don't have anyone to pass off the fridge to on the evening of the 12th. :guilty:

Looks like the swapper after wardfamily1 can get it on the 18th. So, I'm really hoping to find one family to take it from the 12th to the 18th.

Sorry dschneider. If I don't get someone for the entire time would you like it from only the 16th to the 18th? LMK

Anyone still going to POP before Christmas (wish I was!) and need a fridge from 12/12 to 12/18 please PM me or post here. TIA :santa:

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll pass. :) LMK if there are any changes though.

Looks like the swapper after wardfamily1 can get it on the 18th. So, I'm really hoping to find one family to take it from the 12th to the 18th.

Sorry dschneider. If I don't get someone for the entire time would you like it from only the 16th to the 18th? LMK

Anyone still going to POP before Christmas (wish I was!) and need a fridge from 12/12 to 12/18 please PM me or post here. TIA :santa:

Happy Thanksgiving all! Still hoping to fill 12/12 to 12/18. Really want to keep it out of Luggage Services the whole time. Anyone going for that whole week and would like to use the fridge, for free, please PM me A.S.A.P.

Thanks, and gobble gobble :rotfl2:

Still looking for someone who will be there 12/12 to 12/18. Like to keep it out of storage.

Our next big opening is 2/14 to 3/7. Who's going in the Spring?

I would love the 12/12 to 12/18. I will be at POP from 12/10 to 12/18.

THANKS!

That would be great! I had a few swappers who could use it that week but not until the 13th or 14th. I really want to keep it out of storage as much as possible.

Send my, by PM, your full name, ressie #, check in date, and contact # at WDW and I'll put you in as confirmed.

thanks for looking! :welcome:

Welcome to our newest member :welcome:

mathewsmom1

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and didn't have to get up too early for BF! :rotfl2: Me, I skip it, there's nothing I want bad enough to wait in those lines. Especially when I can be warm and comfy checking out these boards. :surfweb:

hello, we are going to be at the POP on Jan24-31, is there an opening?

hello, we are going to be at the POP on Jan24-31, is there an opening?

Yes, as Fire14 replied, the fridge is available from 1/25 p.m. to 2/1. If you are interested send me your info by PM. Thanks.

After I receive all your info, I'll put you down as confirmed and you can contact 2 swappers you'll be dealing with (one is Fire14)

10-4, I have to post a few more times in order to PM...stand-by and thank you for making this available to me and my family! Fire14 i will be getting with you shortly.

10-4, I have to post a few more times in order to PM...stand-by and thank you for making this available to me and my family! Fire14 i will be getting with you shortly.

I got your PM and everything looks good. I'll put you down as confirmed.

:welcome:

my info has been passed on to those who need it.

Hello!

It's me, Grumpy's Gal and I am happy to report I used the frig and had no problems.:cool1: It was ready and waiting and we were thankful for the toaster as well.

The frig is still in a box complete with a toaster. I left it for the ward family who will be using it next.

Happy Holidays everyone :santa:

Hello!

It's me, Grumpy's Gal and I am happy to report I used the frig and had no problems.:cool1: It was ready and waiting and we were thankful for the toaster as well.

The frig is still in a box complete with a toaster. I left it for the ward family who will be using it next.

Happy Holidays everyone :santa:

Hi, Great news Grumpy's Gal!!!!!

I'll be there tomorrow afternoon. I'm still waiting for info from the person I'm passing the fridge to. :guilty: I'll check one last time in the morning before we leave.

Hi, Great news Grumpy's Gal!!!!!

I'll be there tomorrow afternoon. I'm still waiting for info from the person I'm passing the fridge to. :guilty: I'll check one last time in the morning before we leave.

Should I tell you how nice it was there today? We actually got too hot by the pool this afternoon after about an hour and had to go inside to cool off. I was so thankful for the frig to keep a few things cool in the room. Have a FABULOUS time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter