The Peach Has Returned

pinhook

MR. PEACHIDENT
hello all you loyal fans of the peach. sorry i have been such a stranger with the board, i have been very very busy. with the pin events and school and everything else i have just been going crazy. but i want to thank everybody who has been emailing me and checking up on the peachident. but anyway i was checking the board and well i see alot of you are going to be here for the august event and i was just amazed at how fast the tickets sold out for the package. but i do have a ? for you all, i have 2 complete sets of the super soap weekend pins from last year up for grabs. the pins retailed for 8.50 each and to get all 5 would have been $42.50, well i am cleaning house and would like to give them a good home before i throw them on cast member lanyards. i am offering the set of for $37.50 which is 1.00 cheaper by themselves and its 5.00 less for the set. so if you are interested in the set please email me and i will gladly get back to you. anyway this is the peachident signing off and i will talk to you all soon. ttfn and remember"

"ALL HAIL THE PEACH"

Mr. Peachident
mike:p

The Mom in me can't help but say that I'm glad that you paid more attention to school than you did to the boards.

I hope to see more of you over the summer!:p

Welcome back... I thought you might have been ImPEACHed or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter