The perfect hose reel

GaSleepingBeautyFan

DIS Veteran
Every year about July I end up having to water the gardens once a week.

I got so tired of having to crank in the hose to wind it around the reel after using it so DS could mow the lawn. I just bought a hydro-pro hose reel that cranks itself.

After 3 hours, I've gotten the two 4 foot by 8 foot raised vegetable beds all weeded and one of them partially planted so I was able to test it out. I just loved it.

Even DS thought it was cool. Maybe I can get him to help out more with gardening. Yeah, right - like that would ever happen. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Dare I ask how much it cost?:confused3 We lose so many hoses to the gardner, who doesn't tke the time to move the hoses, he just mows over them!

This sounds wonderful! The site's video shows the retracted hose being pulled along a relatively smooth walkway. What has been your experience with this product when retracting the hose (that has a hand-held sprinkler on the end) through the grass or dirt? And was that not the worst grammatical sentence ever? LOL

I did get the sprayer stuck in the grass twice so far but it sure was easier to walk to where it was stuck, lift it up and let the reel do the rest of the work. :rotfl2:

Plus it gave the dog more exercise while she was chasing the hose as it rolled in. Silly dog.

Thanks for the info and for the visual of your dog's antics. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter