The Procrastinators and Bananas Club...come on in!

lol, thats the best way to think about it. You say it all in good intention now, but come sunday, and then monday... even though I shouldnt be saying anything because I'm puttin off my calc hw cause I'm sure I'll get it done this weekend, along with my powerpoint presentation, and CAD hw, and my reading for english and all the catchin up I should do for physics. Yup sounds about right

Hey it's saturday....the one day of the week you can really procrastinate and say 'i'll do it tomorrow'...not that i don't say that every other day of the week but i feel less guilty about it today ;)

So I'm procrastinating and having a pity party all at the same time. I have a huge test on Wednesday that I haven't really studied for and I found out the boy that I have a crush on has a girlfriend who is still in high school. oh well. :rolleyes2

Well I should be goin to the gym right now, but I'll go later (hopefully). I should also be studyin for my physics exam on thursday, especially when I havent opened the book in a week. It shouldnt be too bad though. Not lookin foward to sittin in physics lab for three hours later this afternoon. Well instead of bein productive, I think I'm gonna play a game of NCAA 06.

I'm procrastinating because I have so much work I don't know where to start. As soon as I get started it will be time to leave again to go do an observation, so it's almost pointless to get started (right guys?). This is going to be one VERY long week

ditto - long week ahead hence the reason I'm hanging on the board rather than reading parts of The Second Sex for class tomorrow. I swear, women's studies makes you annoyed to be a feminist after awhile...ugh, off to attempt to do some work

thanks to procrastination, I was up til 4:00 am last night (this morning). Went in and the professor extended the due date until Friday. Thanks for the email there...

Ughh. I have stats homework due tomorrow, and to do the assignment I have to use this crazy computer program. Obviously, since I'm sitting at my computer using Stata is the last thing I want to do (not to mention it's hard to use). After this it's 80 pages of reading for my honors seminar :sad2: Why oh why do I have to be "smart"?

Actually accomplished a lot of useful stuff today:
- Picked up some photos
- Went to the post office
- Took a friend a CD that I had borrowed
- Went to costuming
- Updated one of my webpages (the one that was most out of date)

I love procrastination, in fact I should be writing a paper for my psych class (which I totally skipped today since I slept in and didn't hear my alarm clock) but nope here I am laying on the couch responding to this on the couch and watching Silence Becomes Her (BORING MOVIE)

all of my midterms were this week, one to go in 45 min, then nothing for 2 days before studying again

I should really be reading for tomorrow's psych class, and starting to study for a test on Monday. Yeah, I know, wayy ahead of schedule, but I'll be home all weekend and well, school work is the absolute last thing I do there. I'd rather stay up till 2 am the night I get back to school (I have done it) then do the work at home :rolleyes: But obviously I have no motivation, and I have to head out of here in an hour for my second psych experiment of the day.
Oh, I finished the seminar reading this morning at 10:30 for my 11 am class. The stats homework was done at 7 last night though :teeth:

I HAVE A TEST IN AN HOUR AND IM LOOKIN AT THESE DARN BOARDS!!! its kinda ok though cause ive been studyin for the past 5 hrs plus last night! Hope all goes well.

I am totally unmotivated to study for the test I have tomorrow. That women's Olympic hockey game, and watching the snow fall takes so much less effort

I'm just checking back in. I have a paper on Spartacus due tomorrow. I have 3/4 of a page done. Ack, this last semester is going to kill me!!

nmudisneyfan said:
I'm just checking back in. I have a paper on Spartacus due tomorrow. I have 3/4 of a page done. Ack, this last semester is going to kill me!!
Ughh I hated Spartacus. I took Latin every year in high school so I spent more time than I wanted learning about him.

As for me, I did spend a solid hour studying for tomorrow's test. I'm getting pretty close to ok with the material, just a couple random things that I still have to work on. So I'm taking a break.

Wow. This board is slow lately

I've found a new way to procrastinate. I've just been made a moderator at one of the other message boards I frequent. Now I have to learn how to use the computer :scared1: Lucky for me most of the posts I've seen in nearly 3 years there have been appropriate, so it shouldn't be that hard, considering I'm always answering questions there anyway

well I've slept all day and avoided a paper I have due tomorrow and a test one Thursday.

currently avoiding getting out of bed like the plague but i do have a class at 9...probably should get going...

I have 3 page long topic proposals to write, and a (legal) cheat sheet to make today. Should probably also study for Friday's test since it's psychology and that's tough, but I don't think that will be happening. Especially since I still don't have a 3rd topic to write a proposal on :rolleyes: It's going to be a loooong day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter