The Professional Internship Questions Thread

I also haven't heard anything from the Ops management people...I'm hoping that now since they've apparently started contacting people, that it won't be long though.

I haven't heard from ops mgmt either.

Has anyone else heard from college and international programs coordinator or guest relations?

I did not apply to the other two, but I have not heard anything from Guest Relations.

I haven't heard from ops mgmt either.

Has anyone else heard from college and international programs coordinator or guest relations?

I just got a call to schedule a 2nd interview in Ops management. I told the woman I had accepted my offer a month ago and she was like "Oh! Right! Who did you talk to? Oh, yeah! Dani must have forgotten to remove your resume!" so yeah they are calling for ops management 2nd interview! LoL! She gave me a heart attack and I was like "do I need to interview because I will!" But anyway 2nd interviews going out. Good Luck to all of you still waiting! It's coming soon!

I got a call from ops management today. I have a phone interview with them on Wednesday April 2nd at 8:20 am. She said that casting wants to know who they want to hired by April 4th, which I thought was weird because I have a few other interviews April 7th and 8th. I didn't think that I was going to get a call for this one, It was a nice surprise today!.

I got a call from ops management today. I have a phone interview with them on Wednesday April 2nd at 8:20 am. She said that casting wants to know who they want to hired by April 4th, which I thought was weird because I have a few other interviews April 7th and 8th. I didn't think that I was going to get a call for this one, It was a nice surprise today!.

Wow, Jenna! You're in high demand girl! You must be so proud of yourself! :goodvibes Good luck with all your interviews and don't forget to let us know what they asked you!

Haha, I guess I am in high demand. I was not expecting all of these calls that I got. If I get offered more than one its going to be so hard to choose. Does anyone know how long they give you to give an answer if you are accepting? Ops said they were done by April 4th and I don't have my others till April 7th and 8th. I will let everyone know what they ask me. She said they ask 6-8 questions and it last about 15 minutes.

Haha, I guess I am in high demand. I was not expecting all of these calls that I got. If I get offered more than one its going to be so hard to choose. Does anyone know how long they give you to give an answer if you are accepting? Ops said they were done by April 4th and I don't have my others till April 7th and 8th. I will let everyone know what they ask me. She said they ask 6-8 questions and it last about 15 minutes.

Well after they call you, you have 24 hours to long into the website and accept your offer. You have to fill out a form and the email that they send says that if you don't fill out the form they can't guarantee your position. But they also say if you want to refuse your offer you can just call your recruiter and refuse.
I don't know how they are going to follow their April 4th deadline, considering I know at least 2 people who have interviews on the 8th and 9th.
I'm just glad they are finally starting to finish hiring...I'm DYING to know where I'm going to be!

Good luck to all who have their interviews for Mgmt positions this week and next! Hopefully the non mgmt interviews will be starting this week...:cheer2:

Good luck to all who have their interviews for Mgmt positions this week and next! Hopefully the non mgmt interviews will be starting this week...:cheer2:

Just wondering which internships you applied for and if you have had a first interview yet? I'm begining to think that I'm out of luck for this session....:confused3

hey lodemort,
i applied for character artist also, and i was just wondering if you have gotten a call yet?

i applied for 3 summer costume design internships (they said all the decisions would be made by april 4) and i havent heard a thing. do they ever let you know this close to the final date? and do they inform you if you don't get it? and does anyone know anything specifically about the costume design internships? sorry for all the questions but im new to disney internship stuff

i applied for 3 summer costume design internships (they said all the decisions would be made by april 4) and i havent heard a thing. do they ever let you know this close to the final date? and do they inform you if you don't get it? and does anyone know anything specifically about the costume design internships? sorry for all the questions but im new to disney internship stuff

i dont know specifically about costume design...but in my first interview i was told that they either call or email you whether you do or dont get it...hope that helps

DisKate, I applied for Fairytale weddings (I think they are done their offers so I'm not counting on this one anymore) Group and Convention Brand Marketing, Disney Vacationn Club marketing, and Florida Tourist Sales (Just applied for this one 2 days ago because my recruiter wrote me about it and it fits with my experience quiet well...I also talked to a girl that got it and she made it sound fun) I have not heard from my marketing internships yet but I haven't heard about anybody who has, so I am keeping my fingers crossed. I did have my first interview a few weeks ago, and I feel like it went well, and got the " I'm moving your application on," and then the email saying so. Which internships did you apply for? Good luck :cheer2:

I applied for the entertainment production assistant internship and the stage tech internship. I have had no contact what so ever from Disney for either one...tomorrow is the announcing date for both, so I'm guessing my summer will be spent in NY again....

Hey, everyone!! My name's Megan, and I just accepted my PI at the Disney Learning Center beginning in June!! My recruiter said I won't find out my specific job until I'm placed on the day I arrive... :confused3

I just wanted to see if anyone has worked at the Disney Learning Center before. Please let me know if you have- I'd love to have some more information!!:yay:

So April 4th has come and gone, and no email. This is driving me crazy.:scared: :scared1:

I submitted my information on the deadline date for a PI, that was march!!! In the following week, I got a phone call to schedule my interview. It took them aleast 2 days or so to call me. So don't worry, they are probably going through the applications, to see who they are interested in. Good luck, its coming!!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter