The PS CM just answered my question

luvmarypoppins

<font color=darkorchid>I am debating whether to pu
I posted this question and no one here knew the answer, well since I called again to fine tune my dining plans she told me. I asked her, what does it mean when in the recorded message they ask you if you are calling 7 days or less. I asked her will I have more or less of a chance of getting a PS where I want. She said, oh, you are coming at easter, so you will definetely have LESS of a chance unless you make a PS. AND the 7 DAY OR LESS prompt helps disney keep a tally of who plans ahead and who waits to the last minute to make ps. I happily told her, well as you can see I plan AHEAD. Good advice to all for the holiday and busy peak times. The mystery prompt message is solved.

Thanks for the info:earsboy: We plan ahead on some trips, but when traveling off-season, it's not unusual for us to book less than 7 days ahead(and we've never had a problem doing so).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter