The Pursuit of Disney Magic (June 7-14, 2008) ~ UPDATED 9/30 pg. 191

What the heck else do you need? A room, an ADR, a DH embracing his inner Disney geek and an entire World Showcase FULL of food and wine. Semi-official my you-know-what. You're going to Disney World! :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I am still balking at the overall cost of the trip...

See, I'm starting to think you need some other concrete details set in stone so that NO ONE decides to back out of this trip. Once you are so deep in plans and arrangements, how can you possibly back out at any point!!!!!????!!!! If you have a few more ADRs, it will feel like you HAVE to go! I know you are heading to the F&W, but you don't have to use them---just there like a safety net.

You are too funny, Jen! I know you are right which is maybe why I haven't made more definite plans -- I still want to feel like I can psychologically back out if I decide to do so. :rolleyes:

I am planning on looking at binders today at the store and swinging by Home Depot.

:lmao: Exactly!!!!

:woohoo: on the October trip!!!!

Thanks! We are pretty excited!

You are too funny, Jen! I know you are right which is maybe why I haven't made more definite plans -- I still want to feel like I can psychologically back out if I decide to do so. :rolleyes:

I am planning on looking at binders today at the store and swinging by Home Depot.
Thanks! We are pretty excited!

Okay Jackie, you are SO going----just face it and stop thinking about the cost!!! I mean, come on---you are going out to find a BINDER and to get MH at HD!!!!! That makes it all SO REAL!!!! I've been meaning to ask---do the kids know about the possibility of you guys going on this trip??? Will they be okay with you going without them???

Okay Jackie, you are SO going----just face it and stop thinking about the cost!!! I mean, come on---you are going out to find a BINDER and to get MH at HD!!!!! That makes it all SO REAL!!!! I've been meaning to ask---do the kids know about the possibility of you guys going on this trip??? Will they be okay with you going without them???

That's what Charles said when I showed him the new binder! :rotfl:

Both kids know and have really been pushing us to go -- they want to go hang out with their grandparents that weekend -- Chelsea even said to Charles once when I was mooning around the house, "Take that woman to Food and Wine, Daddy!" :lmao:

They have given us shopping lists of a few things that they would like though. ;)

-- Chelsea even said to Charles once when I was mooning around the house, "Take that woman to Food and Wine, Daddy!" :lmao:

Words from a wise girl!

You'll be so happy you took her suggestion when you are walking around World Showcase sampling some goodies, or when you are watching the headless horseman make his midnight ride to start the Boo to You parade!

Oh my word!

Take that woman to food and wine, Daddy!

I'm DED!!!! Now you have to go.:rotfl2:

Listen, just based on the description of Charles screaming like a giddy schoolgirl would over the Jonas Brothers, this trip CANNOT be optional.

Besides, I need to experience the F&WF through you.

Didn't you know?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Too funny!

Her tone of voice which was what I tend to call "exasperated pre-teen" was the funniest part!

Words from a wise girl!

You'll be so happy you took her suggestion when you are walking around World Showcase sampling some goodies, or when you are watching the headless horseman make his midnight ride to start the Boo to You parade!

She is a wise girl!

I am beginning to second-guess the financial saviness of taking this trip -- I am hoping to be able to master the fine art of spinning straw into gold so that we can still go. In the meantime, I am not so sure if it is going to happen. :(

Oh my word!

Take that woman to food and wine, Daddy!

I'm DED!!!! Now you have to go.:rotfl2:

Hopefully!

Listen, just based on the description of Charles screaming like a giddy schoolgirl would over the Jonas Brothers, this trip CANNOT be optional.

Besides, I need to experience the F&WF through you.

Didn't you know?

I want to experience F&WF for you so I hope that I can swing it.

:lmao: Too funny. You have trained the family well!!

Again, evidence of good training. Always keep a running list of what you'd do, see, eat or buy if in WDW. So what is on their lists?

Chelsea is hoping that they have done a Minnie plush in her new Halloween costume, and Connor wants a Mickey plush.

See Jackie?!?!?!??! It is DESTINY!!!!

My bank account does not seem to have gotten the memo yet...:sad2:

Boy, that's 3 trips this year? Shoulda bought that AP, lady! Excited for another TR!

It may end up just being the two -- I want it to be three.

Would you? Could you?
OK, please start the pre-trippie...... :worship:

If I don't start an October one soon, I will start a June one! Because if I don't get to go in October, I am switching my ressie to AKL!

If I don't start an October one soon, I will start a June one! Because if I don't get to go in October, I am switching my ressie to AKL!

I hope you get to go, but I completely understand about the bank account. Have you picked your June days yet? I'm still deciding! Chuck says we might be able to do two weeks again!!!

I hope you get to go, but I completely understand about the bank account. Have you picked your June days yet? I'm still deciding! Chuck says we might be able to do two weeks again!!!

I hope we get to go, too, but if we don't I think I will be okay with that...maybe...

We have picked our June dates -- June 6 -- 13.

Two weeks would be so awesome! What resorts are you thinking of?

As promised here are some of the Disney scrapbook pages that I have done. These are from last year's October trip where we did a quick weekend at Pop for the express purpose of seeing MNSSHP. Sadly, I have yet to get an album for them.

HalloweenCover.jpg

Pop1.jpg

Pop2.jpg

Pop3.jpg

Pop4.jpg

Halloween1.jpg

Halloween2.jpg

Halloween3.jpg

Halloween4.jpg

Halloween5.jpg

Halloween6.jpg

Halloween7.jpg

I have yet to scrapbook the April trip, and I have only done two layouts from the June trip: Chef Mickey's and Kali.

CM1.jpg

CM2.jpg

Kali1.jpg

Kali2.jpg

One of these days I will get completely caught up on the Disney trips!

One of these days I will get completely caught up on the Disney trips!

You and Jill would get along very well! She loves to scrapbook, but I don't think she will ever get caught up!!! This weekend, she was working on the March trip. She was getting the pictures together, but hadn't started on the writing part yet. After she finishes March, she still has to do a summer one, a MNSSHP one, and a Thanksgiving one. Then she gets a break until next summer. :)

Wow! Your scrapbook pages are awesome! It's amazing to see how grown up Chelsea has become since last October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter