The Riders Return - A Bibbidi bobbidi Birthday Trip PTR

princessjodiebo

Mouseketeer
Hello and welcome to my very first trip report !

The Cast

Me - 37 A true disney princess in every sense of the word - cannot get through dreams or a parade without tears in my ears
disney favourites - its a small world and animagique :)

DH - 33 My true prince charming been married 4 years and together for 7 an amazing husband and stepfather who totally indulges my disney addiction and whose birthday we are celebrating when we go

DD - 16 , A diva and 1 direction obsessed teen who is also slowly turning into a disney chip off the block
A true adrenalin junkie she is hoping to tick off RNRC this year off her list of rides :)

DS - 12 (13 on new years eve) my little dude he is one of the most unique funny sports obsessed children ever

He is all about disney and doesnt care who knows ! His words are , some people prefer a sunbed we prefer disney , its who we are so deal with it !

Dates

We are leaving home to travel to Dover on the 15th january and staying at a premier inn before our coach picks us up to take us across the channel adn down to Disney for 2 nights

Accomodation

We are staying at sequoia lodge which i am very excited about - i have never stayed there before and am so excited about the log fire !!

We have stayed at new york and santa fe before but cannot wait for this stay and some birthday fun after a very tough year

in a nutshell the past 12 months saw us lose our house after our landlord sold it , my sister in law diagnosed with a brain tumour involving major surgery , my father being diagnosed with idney cancer and having to have a kidney removed along with a 7.5lb tumour plus a very long 6 month recouperation and recovery !
This along with trying to get Dd through her exams and hold onto our sanity has resulted in a lot of wine and a lot of hairdye and hoping that we could go "home" again soon

Finally when it looked like the finances were against us a coach brochure dropped on the mat and the day my dad got his all clear we just booked and that was that !

I haven't been for 2 years and i know its going to be cold as we last went in december but am looking forward to planning as much as i can to make this trip as magical as possible :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter