The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a whole new world for Disney planning.

I just can't see how you get all those sweaty people going in and out of vehicles and not cleaning them somehow. People going over the next few months are braver than I am. (This includes my sister that is going July 15th)

I just can't see how you get all those sweaty people going in and out of vehicles and not cleaning them somehow. People going over the next few months are braver than I am. (This includes my sister that is going July 15th)
Actually no spread through sweat

They will have sanitizer stations before riding which will help. Some rides you could clean after each go but the omnimover types are tough. I am sure they looked over this and the government and local health officials walked through this and found it to be sufficient.

They will have sanitizer stations before riding which will help. Some rides you could clean after each go but the omnimover types are tough. I am sure they looked over this and the government and local health officials walked through this and found it to be sufficient.

I get that hand sanitizer helps, but I don't trust the Florida government state or local.

I guess it's good that I trust Disney. Coming from NJ where things are still shut down. I have a completely different perspective than other people.

watching the latest from Shanghai seems like they are relying more on people sanitizing themselves after vs doing anything to the vehicles.

I have seen more santizing of public areas and suspect there will be more thorough cleaning of everyhting over night (one reason for the shortened park hours I think - $ being the other)

I assume even if Rat is finished they will hold out reopening anything new until things stabilize

I assume even if Rat is finished they will hold out reopening anything new until things stabilize

What do you mean by "stabilize"? Like until Disney and the guests have adapted a bit to new conditions or until majority of restrictions are lifted? The later could potentially take a long time so I don't know if they want to wait for that - but I do think they would want to push back the opening of a major attraction until staff and guests are more used to the new conditions and they know how best to handle the extra attention/guests/media/etc that will come with a new attraction

What do you mean by "stabilize"? Like until Disney and the guests have adapted a bit to new conditions or until majority of restrictions are lifted? The later could potentially take a long time so I don't know if they want to wait for that - but I do think they would want to push back the opening of a major attraction until staff and guests are more used to the new conditions and they know how best to handle the extra attention/guests/media/etc that will come with a new attraction
I was leaning toward until reserved entry ends unless that becomes the new normal then who knows

I was leaning toward until reserved entry ends unless that becomes the new normal then who knows

I think it will open before then as I can see reserved entry being around at least until the end of the year - that is sort of what I am using in my head as the end point for some of the restrictions/changes (some might end a bit earlier, some might go longer)

and by then they likely will increase capacity so there are more reservations but I think they might still require them. and I think Rat will be open before thn

I think it will open before then as I can see reserved entry being around at least until the end of the year - that is sort of what I am using in my head as the end point for some of the restrictions/changes (some might end a bit earlier, some might go longer)

and by then they likely will increase capacity so there are more reservations but I think they might still require them. and I think Rat will be open before thn
Martin has suggested it may not open until almost the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter