The Search for the Last Iguanadon Oct. 4,2009

I'll do TOT too.. but not on the 3rd... see above reasons... anyway to answer your q's.. yes I think a fast pass to EE and to the safari ride are in order.. Kali is one ride where I ALWAYS get wet.. wet enough for the whole boat.. not sure why but it is always me that gets really really down to the underwear WET!!

i'm penciling in my calendar that AK is now on sunday oct 4.

yea, TOT for saturday oct 3rd will be great!!

i like yak and yeti and flame tree for counter service.

should we flip a coin?

i called the vip for dining and they will not let me book the ohana at this point. they changed the rules they told me and i have to wait until july 2nd to book it thru the usual madhouse of dining disney number.
at this point, i don't know what date i will be able to get ohana dfd.
i'll keep you informed.

and i forgot the other questions now.......:laughing:

OK.. so I guess we are doing the Trek on Oct. 4 at rope drop :thumbsup2 will go and change the Main Menu!!!

any thoughts on having meal.. or grabing a fast pass before being eatin by The iguanadon just in case you survive we can jump to .. lets say EE for celebration LOL or what about Kali rapids?? I have not been on that ride since 2002!!!

anybody favor any restaurant??? I like Y&Y.. never been on the new and improve Tusker House yet!! Love the Flame tree... also love the show Nemo... so any thoughts on this feel to bounce it back!!!:woohoo:

Also... Paula are you still interested for that TSM Challenge??? now that we are doing the Lizard Search on the 4th :lmao: we can do TSM and TOT (Mac!!!!) On 3rd??? what do you guys think ?????

What is the TSM Challenge?

when are your dates??? is the 3rd still good for you???

Still interested

awesome... hmmmm this is one thign we need to do early... OK.. I will be brave and do a rope drop(whatever time it is on OCT 3rd... but am praying it is not an EMH Morning :p Ms. Corn!!!)

I'll do TOT too.. but not on the 3rd... see above reasons... anyway to answer your q's.. yes I think a fast pass to EE and to the safari ride are in order.. Kali is one ride where I ALWAYS get wet.. wet enough for the whole boat.. not sure why but it is always me that gets really really down to the underwear WET!!

geffric... we can do TSM Challenge again with the Ladies crew.. I wanted to bounce that thought over there but I just dont want anybody feeling like am planning on top of their planning (I am just Ms. Corn's tag along :goodvibes)

i'm penciling in my calendar that AK is now on sunday oct 4.

yea, TOT for saturday oct 3rd will be great!!

i like yak and yeti and flame tree for counter service.

should we flip a coin?

i called the vip for dining and they will not let me book the ohana at this point. they changed the rules they told me and i have to wait until july 2nd to book it thru the usual madhouse of dining disney number.
at this point, i don't know what date i will be able to get ohana dfd.
i'll keep you informed.

and i forgot the other questions now.......:laughing:

I guess as we get closer (95 days before so we have 5 days before 90 days to debate then call for ADR) we can get a poll going if how many and and where do we all want to converge and eat!:goodvibes

and I am def'ly will be in now on Oct. 2nd that is final... had not heard anything from work but I bought my tickets already hahahahah

We'll be arriving late on the 3rd and leaving on the 10th.

aaahhh OK... hopefully we get to do another meet and greet I will be there till the 12th :goodvibes getting in early on the 2nd :cool1:

Hey!!!!
Count me in! Mom and Dad too! Sorry i did'nt get back to you sooner. I totally zoned out on your pm.:confused3
:banana::banana:
Hey maybe we can do a ride Kali till you have no dry spots marathon like we did last September. That was cool! WET but Cool!:lmao:
Although it did take me 2 days to dry out!:laughing:

Hey!!!!
Count me in! Mom and Dad too! Sorry i did'nt get back to you sooner. I totally zoned out on your pm.:confused3
:banana::banana:
Hey maybe we can do a ride Kali till you have no dry spots marathon like we did last September. That was cool! WET but Cool!:lmao:
Although it did take me 2 days to dry out!:laughing:

awesome!!!!!!!! kali ??? as of now no body is making any plans and I have no plans so yes sounds good to me.. just like I said the last time I was on Kali was years ago....

vanna, i would like to buy a vowel.

no water rides for me on the trip...:laughing:

here I am thinking... did homie said

Vanna I want to buy a TOWEL :lmao::lmao:

Ok Peepers... this is it for now... the Duck need to do some quacking here and there...

Be safe and Be well!!!

Make sure to prosper and multiply while I am gone :lmao:

Multiply!!!! :rolleyes1

Ok Peepers... this is it for now... the Duck need to do some quacking here and there...

Be safe and Be well!!!

Make sure to prosper and multiply while I am gone :lmao:

Multiply!!!! :rolleyes1

I'm not so sure that having more of me around would be the best idea. :scared1:

:woohoo: I was able to lure another ingredient for the the upcoming shindig!!!

:welcome: DuffGT06

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter