The Trip Is On!!! Trip report starts on pg. 39

I am thinking lunch because I want to try the loaded potato soup. I have wanted to eat here for a long time.
I don't think you will be disappointed :thumbsup2 That is a nice place to have lunch. You get great main street people watching and I love that soup. I always get the soup/sandwich combo.

I don't think you will be disappointed :thumbsup2 That is a nice place to have lunch. You get great main street people watching and I love that soup. I always get the soup/sandwich combo.

Thank you. I love sitting and watching the people as they enjoy themselves in Disneyland.

Natalie already has a game plan for us...she wants front and center at the first show on Friday the 25th. :)

Smart girl!!

Thank you Jenny. And we thought that the menu better suited us. I am getting really excited, it is less than a month away.:cool1:

:woohoo: Woot woot!!! So excited for you.

Love Carnation Cafe but our group is always so big we can never eat there.

:faint: Fireworks are only showing once? I hate that because they cancel for even the smallest breeze. Here's hoping for pixiedust: and you get to see them. I always plan them for the first night so I don't miss them. I usualy end of up watching them every night. :blush: I am a sucker for Disneyland/WDW fireworks.

:woohoo: Woot woot!!! So excited for you.

Love Carnation Cafe but our group is always so big we can never eat there.

:faint: Fireworks are only showing once? I hate that because they cancel for even the smallest breeze. Here's hoping for pixiedust: and you get to see them. I always plan them for the first night so I don't miss them. I usualy end of up watching them every night. :blush: I am a sucker for Disneyland/WDW fireworks.

That is a pure sign that it is off season, just as that is the only night Fantasmic is showing. Craziness.

This is the Billy's. I have been wanting a chance to sit down and enjoy the show. In June it was so busy there was standing room only. And because it was so busy it was hot in there.

oh okay

that looks like cute show

I think DW has a similar show at MK, but never seen it :goodvibes

Hi guys!!

I am really excited right now!! I had to share and it is trip related D and I decided that we want to stay at the DLH so, on Friday I should be booking our stay at the DLH!!:dance3:

She has never stayed onsite and the latest AP rice just has done it for us. Woohoo!!:dance3:

Hi guys!!

I am really excited right now!! I had to share and it is trip related D and I decided that we want to stay at the DLH so, on Friday I should be booking our stay at the DLH!!:dance3:

She has never stayed onsite and the latest AP rice just has done it for us. Woohoo!!:dance3:

That is so awesome!!! :dance3:

Take a ton of pics, as that is where I want to stay.... no pressure :laughing:

That is so awesome!!! :dance3:

Take a ton of pics, as that is where I want to stay.... no pressure :laughing:

Oh I definitely plan on it!! I always regret that I am never the one to use the camera. This trip I am going to use it.

Looks like you change your mine with Ayres and now planning on staying at the DLH. That is even better for you and D since you can take advantage of MM days. Hope u get a good price for the room and can't wait to see your pictures.

As for the comment of the fireworks, if you have not seen RDCT fireworks you should see it. It is an amazing firework show in front of SB castle. It is way better than Magical which was running last summer when u were there. U don't have to wait over 2+ hours for a spot in front of SB castle like I always do (I do that so I can get a good spot to videotape the fireworks). U can show up around one hour and still get a good spot in front of SB castle during the fireworks. Since u are going during Presidents day, you should be able to get a spot on the streets in front of SB castle one hour until the fireworks show starts.

For some reason Bret what you said came to me in an email and not on the thread so I quoted this way.

"Looks like you change your mine with Ayres and now planning on staying at the
DLH. That is even better for you and D since you can take advantage of MM days.
Hope u get a good price for the room and can't wait to see your pictures.

As for the comment of the fireworks, if you have not seen RDCT fireworks you
should see it. It is an amazing firework show in front of SB castle. It is way
better than Magical which was running last summer when u were there. U don't
have to wait over 2+ hours for a spot in front of SB castle like I always do (I
do that so I can get a good spot to videotape the fireworks). U can show up
around one hour and still get a good spot in front of SB castle during the
fireworks. Since u are going during Presidents day, you should be able to get a spot on the streets in front of SB castle one hour until the fireworks show
starts."

I had forgot about MM because I don't get them with my AP. That makes it even better!!:cool1: Thank you.

To me the benefits of staying onsite at a good price outweigh not staying onsite.

Hopefully the crowd on Monday night is not too busy because that is the only night the fireworks are being shown.

That was really odd, when I post it last night I didn't see it on your thread. Now all of a sudden it posted. :confused3

Your welcome.

Hi guys!!

:cool1::cool1:

Heck yeah!! I was just there (yeah, you already knew that :p) and now you get to go too!

SUH-weet!!

:cool1::cool1:

Heck yeah!! I was just there (yeah, you already knew that :p) and now you get to go too!

SUH-weet!!

I am really excited!! When I was checking the prices and I crunched the numbers and thought about the fact we are splitting the cost it made it doable. Now I really want to see your room pictures.:goodvibes

I am really excited!! When I was checking the prices and I crunched the numbers and thought about the fact we are splitting the cost it made it doable. Now I really want to see your room pictures.:goodvibes

Hehe! I will try and get to those as soon as I possibly can!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter