the view at congress park

MILLZ

Mouseketeer
man it really is nice we are right here with an awesome viww. im suprised how easy the resort is also to get around. the map makes the resort seem huge but it is manageable. weathe is terrific and crowd levels are not bad either. we are here until saturday and couldnt be happier after all its disney dvc. food has been outstanding twin lobster tails at capn jacks the first night and filet at chefs de france was really good. service as usual has been outstanding. bus service has been great i mean i couldnt believe last night after the fireworks at magic kingdom people everywhere stacked deep at the value bus stops we walked right on and gotta seat. when the bus left there were 10 empty seats. any questions please let me no ill do my best. would like to post pics but im not allowed.sorry for some spelling mistakes smartphone is hard to type long with

What view do you have? DTD or other? We have ressies for late Dec.
Have you checked out the spa? My DW b'day is the day before we leave and I was thinking of doing something special for her there since it is only a boat ride from OKW.

dtd is the view we have across from planet hollywood.beautiful and the spa looks wonderful

Glad you had a great trip!

When we stayed at SSR we also had a great location in Congress Park. We were on the 3rd floor with a view of DTD. We enjoyed watching the fireworks every midnight at Pleasure Island (when we were awake :thumbsup2 ).

actually we are still here and having a tremendous time. Eating at the contempory tonite. swam at the quiet pool today after the morning trolling around mgm it was nice. I just no it will be time to go home and there is still alot to do. Perfect place to vacation and it makes buying into the dvc so much worth it. This trip isnt even over yet and im already wishing for the next one.

actually we are still here and having a tremendous time. Eating at the contempory tonite. swam at the quiet pool today after the morning trolling around mgm it was nice. I just no it will be time to go home and there is still alot to do. Perfect place to vacation and it makes buying into the dvc so much worth it. This trip isnt even over yet and im already wishing for the next one.

So did you get caught up in the massive traffic jam exiting World Drive tonight (last night aka Tuesday)? We spent the day resort hopping around the Lagoon. Started at GF, stopped at Poly, couldn't get off the monorail at Contemporary (elevator was on the blink about 8:30pm), so we hopped over to MK to see the fireworks (annual passes are so grand!) and back to GF. By the time we got on the road home they had blocked off two of World Drive's three lanes for construction. Took us about 30 minutes to get from the Car Care Center to the turn off to DTD.

We're staying offsite this week at Marriott but use the DTD / Palm Parkway backroads to avoid the Interstate.

Oh and watch out. The weather's supposed to get back to Sunday's scorching this weekend.

actually we were able to get out no problems left right after the fireworks and the trip home snack popcorn. tthat was the real problem the line took forever. other than that no problems. man as far as a review for concourse steakhousse what a steak wow it was good.defnitly alot of activity going on at contemporary.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your trip. We requested CP for our upcoming July trip. I can't wait. It sounds so great!!

Enjoy the rest of your trip.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter