• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The VWL Groupies & Trivia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow MooseHeads! :wave:

Been a while since I've visited...that darn work thing. :headache:

Wanted to re-post the Groupie vacation schedule...is it up to date?

VWL Groupie WDW VACATIONS

blossomz April 23 - 27 AKV
Eliza May 1-7 VWL/BCV
DVC Mike May 1-4 BWV
lodgeloafer May 6-10 VWL
WildernessDad May 11-18 AKV/BWV
DisLovinIowan May 27 - June 3 VWL/BCV
Island Mouse June 1-5 FW
LVSWL June 8-13 BCV
LVSWL June 13-19 HH
Good Ol Gal June 19 - July 5 VWL
blossomz June 21-27 VWL
Bobbi (bobbiwoz) June 19 - 27 VWL/AKV/VB 40Th Anniversary!! :love:
Lori (Loribell) July 13-28 VWL
Granny July 26 - Aug 3 BCV
Maria (MiaSRN62) August 3 - 19 Vistana/AKV/VB
Melody (CRSNDSNY) August 13-21 VWL
mwehttam Aug 17-25 VWL
Lou (Budahman) Aug 31st-Sept 6th AKV
MaryJ Sept 1-5 AKV
WildernessDad Sept 1-5 BCV
Muushka Sept 20-27 OKW/BCV/ASMu
Muushka Sept 27-Oct 4 DCL
WDWRR Engineer Oct 1-10 VWL
Island Mouse October 5-18 BWV/ VWL
Deb (50 Years Too!) Oct 15-21 VWL
DVC Mike Oct 18-28 BWV/BCV
ransom Nov 9- 21 VWL
lodgeloafer Nov 12-19 VWL
Christine & Family Nov 20-30 VWL
DaveH Nov 23-Dec 6 SSR/VWL
JimmyTammy December 1 - 12 VWL
DVC Mike Dec 6-16 VWL
LisaS Dec 7-13 VWL
Jill (Cheer4bison) December 10-14 VWL
WildernessDad Dec 11-19 VWL
TarheelTink Dec 12-19 VWL
Kelli (kelliblue) Dec 14-20 VWL
Deb (50 Years Too!) Dec 15-22 VWL/ BWV
ammo Dec 17-24 VWL
Jim (magicalmcwho) Dec 20-28 VWL
Good Ol Gal Dec 21-28 VWL
Lisa (lisaviolet) Dec 28 - Jan 2 BWV
WolfpackFan Dec 21-26 VWL
LVSWL Dec 28 - Jan 4 VWL
Muushka Jan 3-5 BCV Jan 5-9 VWL
MickeyMorse Jan 23-30 VWL

Lots of catching up to do on the thread, but wanted to make sure to send :hug: out to Kelli and her family. Best wishes for a good recovery, and glad to hear the CM spread a little moose dust your way. :thumbsup2

Budahman. Your siggie looks complete now.

Granny, I see that I'm still the last to go.:sad2: Oh well. I guess that means I can read lots of other trip reports and pics before we go.

Kelli - So sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he is improving and all is well. What a great cm you had.

Welcome to all the new groupies.

Granny-Thanks! for updating the list!
Muushka- Thanks for the good wishes, we are wishing and keeping our fingers crossed! We love BCV also, but VWL will always be our HOME!!
50 Years Too- LUCKY! Peter Noone is one of my favorites! He is usually there in June when we go, but is early this year. Glad you got to see him. He will be in Morganton, not too far from me, and we are thinking about making a road trip:love:(I feel like a groupie).
Budahman-WELCOME!!!
Keliblue- So glad that MS was good to you. You and your family are in my prayers.

Blossomz, that's right, you are the next to go!
Make sure to visit the Flower and Garden show. I've never gone before this year, but I think it was really lovely.
Have a wonderful time. I'll pray that it gets a little warmer for you by then.

Deb

LVSWL,

I think you should go see the Hermits. It was really, really good.
For a 61 year old, he looks like a kid! (Looked him up on google).
His voice is still really strong, too.
Have fun.

Deb

Thanks again everyone. Ya, I likey my new signature too. :goodvibes

Wonder if I can be added to the next Groupie list?

Definite 2008 future trips are:
Disneyland: May 1st-5th (off site)
WDW: Aug 31st-Sept 6th - AKV:
WDW: Dec 7th-14th - AKV (on waitlist) or VWL (possibly)

:banana:

Blossomz, that's right, you are the next to go!
Make sure to visit the Flower and Garden show. I've never gone before this year, but I think it was really lovely.
Have a wonderful time. I'll pray that it gets a little warmer for you by then.

Deb

I too have never been during the garden show! I can't sleep I am soo excited!! I'm hoping for some great weather-according to accuweather, it looks like it will be great!

:wizard:

Thanks again everyone. Ya, I likey my new signature too. :goodvibes

Wonder if I can be added to the next Groupie list?

Definite 2008 future trips are:
Disneyland: May 1st-5th (off site)
WDW: Aug 31st-Sept 6th - AKV:
WDW: Dec 7th-14th - AKV (on waitlist) or VWL (possibly)

:banana:

Lou...I've put your August AKV trip on the list. It's WDW trips only so it doesn't include your quickly upcoming DL trip. And when you get a firm reservation for December let us know so we can add you to the enviable list of Groupies heading to WDW in December!!

Welcome to the Groupies! :thumbsup2

blossomz....getting oh so close now!!! :banana:

Kelli, so sorry to hear all the things yall are going through. We will include your Dad and your family in our prayers.

Now that tax season is finally over. Now the count down begins to our short get away at the VWL.

kelliblue- Sorry to here about your dad. Hope all is going well.

50 years to: I am glad you had a great time at disney. The flower show is great, each year they change the theme so it is qutie different each time.

blossomz: Lucky you, only a week left, I'll be right behind you.

50 years to: Did you get to stop by and see lodgeloafer???
If not I'll be down soon. I'll be sure to get one.

JoAnn

I too have never been during the garden show! I can't sleep I am soo excited!! I'm hoping for some great weather-according to accuweather, it looks like it will be great!

:wizard:

Happy Wednesday Groupies & Welcome to all the new recruits, glad to have ya.

Hey Blossomz,
Are you flying out of Philly? Looking at the evening news yesterday and apparently some Nitwit tried to smuggle drugs through security in a lipstick tube, so naturally now security is thinking of banning makeup or at least make you put it in your magical ziploc bag.

:headache: If they thought having to look at bare feet was bad, not sure if they can handle seeing me for a 6:30 am flight with a bare face. :scared:

Morning Groupies!!

Oh no!! Lipstick!!

My one son and I will be flying out of Baltimore Washington. But my other son IS flying out of Philly! He goes to school in Ft. Washington!! I'd better tell him ixnay on the makeup!! :rotfl:

Well groupies!! I'm a week away! Next week at this time I should be awaiting my flight at BWI!! :cool1:

But my other son IS flying out of Philly! He goes to school in Ft. Washington!! I'd better tell him ixnay on the makeup!!
OMG blossomz....I drive through Ft Washington every day on my way to and from work ! Is this college ? The only college I can think of in that area is the Temple University (Ambler) campus ? Unless I'm drawing a blank.........Small World !

Thanks for keeping the list up-to-date Granny !!!!

Oh yeah ! I did forget about that one ! Good luck to your son :thumbsup2
Have fun on your upcoming trip blossomz ! Have u flown out of BWI before ? I'm just curious how that airport is because we may use it to get dd to and from college. Just found out USA 3000 will be flying out of Melbourne, FL airport nonstop to BWI. They don't stop in Philly. So we were thinking of using this airline and just driving further down to Baltimore to pick her up.

Hey. I didn't realize we tracked trips on the first page. (Duh. I was so excited to finally find a group to which I could belong that I didn't research it I guess.)

We'll be making our first trip "home" to VWL 9/10/08-9/14/08!!!!!

Hey. I didn't realize we tracked trips on the first page. (Duh. I was so excited to finally find a group to which I could belong that I didn't research it I guess.)

We'll be making our first trip "home" to VWL 9/10/08-9/14/08!!!!!

Hi Dodie:) . We are so glad to have you join us. It is nice belonging to a group isn't it!:thumbsup2

That first page of our beloved thread is last year's list. Granny has very kindly been keeping up with our travels throughout the thread, go back one page and you will see the list. But he is so kind, I have a feeling he will post yours with the rest on this page! Hi Ganny :wave:

When we have to start a new thread, we will be able to keep that list on the first page (our beloved founder is MIA?? Anyone know where she is??:confused3 )

So let me get this straight. blossomz, Eliza, DVC Mike, lodgeloafer (namesake of our new kitty!) and WildernessDad are all heading home (or close to it;) ) within the next month???
:yay: :yay: Have a great trip!! We expect lots of pictures AND words!! :yay: :yay:

Dodie...glad to get your information! Here's the latest then.

VWL Groupie WDW VACATIONS

blossomz April 23 - 27 AKV
Eliza May 1-7 VWL/BCV
DVC Mike May 1-4 BWV
lodgeloafer May 6-10 VWL
WildernessDad May 11-18 AKV/BWV
DisLovinIowan May 27 - June 3 VWL/BCV
Island Mouse June 1-5 FW
LVSWL June 8-13 BCV
LVSWL June 13-19 HH
Good Ol Gal June 19 - July 5 VWL
blossomz June 21-27 VWL
Bobbi (bobbiwoz) June 19 - 27 VWL/AKV/VB 40Th Anniversary!! :love:
Lori (Loribell) July 13-28 VWL
Granny July 26 - Aug 3 BCV
Maria (MiaSRN62) August 3 - 19 Vistana/AKV/VB
Melody (CRSNDSNY) August 13-21 VWL
mwehttam Aug 17-25 VWL
Lou (Budahman) Aug 31st-Sept 6th AKV
MaryJ Sept 1-5 AKV
WildernessDad Sept 1-5 BCV
Dodie Sept 10 - 14 VWL
Muushka Sept 20-27 OKW/BCV/ASMu
Muushka Sept 27-Oct 4 DCL
WDWRR Engineer Oct 1-10 VWL
Island Mouse October 5-18 BWV/ VWL
Deb (50 Years Too!) Oct 15-21 VWL
DVC Mike Oct 18-28 BWV/BCV
ransom Nov 9- 21 VWL
lodgeloafer Nov 12-19 VWL
Christine & Family Nov 20-30 VWL
DaveH Nov 23-Dec 6 SSR/VWL
JimmyTammy December 1 - 12 VWL
DVC Mike Dec 6-16 VWL
LisaS Dec 7-13 VWL
Jill (Cheer4bison) December 10-14 VWL
WildernessDad Dec 11-19 VWL
TarheelTink Dec 12-19 VWL
Kelli (kelliblue) Dec 14-20 VWL
Deb (50 Years Too!) Dec 15-22 VWL/ BWV
ammo Dec 17-24 VWL
Jim (magicalmcwho) Dec 20-28 VWL
Good Ol Gal Dec 21-28 VWL
Lisa (lisaviolet) Dec 28 - Jan 2 BWV
WolfpackFan Dec 21-26 VWL
LVSWL Dec 28 - Jan 4 VWL
Muushka Jan 3-5 BCV Jan 5-9 VWL
MickeyMorse Jan 23-30 VWL

Muushka said:
When we have to start a new thread, we will be able to keep that list on the first page

I was thinking the same thing about putting a post on the first page of the new thread. It may be about time to create VWL Groupies: Part Deux. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter