The walking dead amc #2

1) The tiger being held down by a few zombies. Absolute nonsense scene.

2) Also, it seems that zombies have very different speeds. Sometimes when characters are running or walking fast or even driving, zombies manage to keep pace. Yet when King Ezekiel is crawling backwards with a gimp leg, zombies can't seem to catch him. I don't get it.

I also like how the walkers can slow down when the characters are sharing some bit of meaningful dialogue. And, then, when they're through speaking, they'll speed back up again.

Last night, when they were in that ditch, Ezekiel made some speech, & the walkers practically stopped. And, then, when he was done talking, they carried on w/ going after him.

I'm a fan whenever Rick & Daryl are off on some adventure together.

I'll miss Shiva.

I also like how the walkers can slow down when the characters are sharing some bit of meaningful dialogue. And, then, when they're through speaking, they'll speed back up again.

Last night, when they were in that ditch, Ezekiel made some speech, & the walkers practically stopped. And, then, when he was done talking, they carried on w/ going after him.

I'm a fan whenever Rick & Daryl are off on some adventure together.

I'll miss Shiva.

They must have found the conversation interesting.

Carol is a kick-*** fighter but she fails to see that there were fewer guys at the truck when she looked back out before stepping out of her hiding spot.

A 500 pound tiger wouldn't have been held down by a bunch a zombies.

Yep, I already lost my DH and DD (they won't watch anymore because they got so angry about the story lines and stupid decisions) so my DS was the last one watching with me. After seeing Shiva get taken out by zombies, he said he was done too. All the tiger had to do was leap away and the zombies would have gone flying.

The whole situation with taking the Saviors as prisoners is ridiculous considering everything that has happened. To bring them into the hilltop with families there is a stupid decision and I can't believe any of them are even considering it.

And that whole group just standing around out in the open after shooting the saviors. No wonder they all got shot.

This whole season is driving me crazy with time hops and so many locations. I am having way too hard of a time following who is where all the time :(

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous, the whole tiger thing & how no walkers got to Ezekiel. When Ezekiel comments that they lost the guns & Carol hears the motorcycle, I got excited that Daryl & Rick would take care of it. I can watch Rick & Daryl team up all day. I like how Lincoln & Reedus mess with each other off screen too.

I'm no quitter, but I'm about to throw in the towel on this show. In years past, we always always watched it on Sunday night - couldn't wait to see it. Now? It often sits on our DVR for several days until get around to it.

This last episode was so frustrating - esp the tiger. So much of it was just lazy writing. Disappointing.

I've really been struggling to stay invested in this show the more it pushes my limits of 'suspension of disbelief,' but the Shiva thing may have been the shark-jumping moment for me. A dozen or so weaponless people wouldn't have stood a chance against a raging tiger, but we're supposed to believe the same number of slow, decomposing zombies could take her down? Riiiiiiight...

I agree that some of the things on the show are frustrating but we have to remember this is a show. If it were real life then it would be boring because we wouldn’t be doing have this stuff and it wouldn’t make for a good show. By Jesus taking them prisoner, all it’s doing is setting up for a good storyline later on for us to watch.
As far as the walkers going slow and then fast, yes, it’s a bit ridiculous but again, what can they do? 90% of the cast would be taken out by walkers if they didn’t have them slow down so we can focus on the scene and what the characters are saying.

1) The tiger being held down by a few zombies. Absolute nonsense scene.

3 weeks of nothing but gun fighting has me so turned off to TWD, I was considering giving it up. Then...the Shiva scene happened, and now I don't think TWD is my favorite show anymore. SO RIDICULOUS!!! Kirkman wants us to believe that humans, once they have turned to Zombies all of a sudden grow razor sharp teeth (to bite through the impenetrable fur and skin of a tiger) and brute strength to take down a tiger??? There were what? 7 or 8 walkers? Not even close to a herd. Yet, Glenn managed to survive a herd at the dumpster. All she had to do was shake them off and throw them 100 yards. Even if she got lazy and wanted to lay down while they were biting her...she could have just rolled over on them and squished them. They were toxic waste Zombies.

Since the Shiva death scene..I also have to ask...how do these decaying human zombies have any teeth in their mouths anyway? I would think that at this point, they are so decayed that if they bite down on even a flabby piece of skin, their teeth would just fall out of their mouths.

I realize that corpses still have teeth in them, but you'd think that they would loose their jaw muscle strength as zombies, especially decaying ones.

3 weeks of nothing but gun fighting has me so turned off to TWD, I was considering giving it up. Then...the Shiva scene happened, and now I don't think TWD is my favorite show anymore. SO RIDICULOUS!!! Kirkman wants us to believe that humans, once they have turned to Zombies all of a sudden grow razor sharp teeth (to bite through the impenetrable fur and skin of a tiger) and brute strength to take down a tiger??? There were what? 7 or 8 walkers? Not even close to a herd. Yet, Glenn managed to survive a herd at the dumpster. All she had to do was shake them off and throw them 100 yards. Even if she got lazy and wanted to lay down while they were biting her...she could have just rolled over on them and squished them. They were toxic waste Zombies.

Since the Shiva death scene..I also have to ask...how do these decaying human zombies have any teeth in their mouths anyway? I would think that at this point, they are so decayed that if they bite down on even a flabby piece of skin, their teeth would just fall out of their mouths.

Last paragraph: Ha! Excellent point. Though, if we're going to start asking logical questions we might start with, why do zombies need to eat anyway? They're dead. :scratchin The zombie concept has some flaws... :laughing:

Regarding the toxic waste, I was afraid they were going to try to use that as the reason those zombies were able to take down Shiva. Radioactive super strength or something. At least they didn't go there.

Zombie Dentist

Also, and I've asked this before...how long does a zombie need to be a zombie, decaying away before it decays to the point of disintegrating completely or not even being able to function? Eventually these things should wither away to nothing.

Also, and I've asked this before...how long does a zombie need to be a zombie, decaying away before it decays to the point of disintegrating completely or not even being able to function? Eventually these things should wither away to nothing.

That was my thought too. I remember they said in the first season, the zombies were faster and less deteriorated. As time goes on, they get more and more decayed.

Well, they are saying Shiva purposely let herself be taken over by walkers to save Ezekiel. I do agree though teeth would be falling out of walkers as they deteriorate.

I actually thought it was a good episode, we got to see how the Saviors work and how much control Negan has over every one. We also got a little into Negan's background. I wonder what is wrong with Father Gabe, was he bit or maybe just caught a nasty bug.

I totally missed what the connection is between the chess pieces and whatever was in the bag???

I totally missed what the connection is between the chess pieces and whatever was in the bag???
There was red paint on the green bag. The same red paint that Eugene got on his thumb when he picked up Dwight's chess piece ( Dwight told him it was still wet). Eugene put 2 & 2 together and realized Dwight was the rat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter