The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

No rollaways are available. How many people do you have for the room? If you have someone who doesn't want to share a bed I suggest an air mattress.

Do they have any rollaway cots available? Have a grandson (10 yrs old), just decided to join us.

How are the on site dining options? Anything worth hiring up? Or do people usually shoot over to a Disney Springs?

WBC map ...

The playground is near Tower 1 and Tower 2 ..

mini golf is in front of Tower 2 .. I can see it by clicking on the map.

upload_2017-9-29_23-59-6-jpeg.273681

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-29_23-59-6.jpeg
    upload_2017-9-29_23-59-6.jpeg
    117.9 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
How are the on site dining options? Anything worth hiring up? Or do people usually shoot over to a Disney Springs?
Towers 3 and 5 have bar/food. The pizza from tower 3 is pretty good. I believe I had nachos from tower 5 last year. It works if you're not wanting to leave the property or cook but it's not something you'll want to do every day. I believe there is also a restaurant inside the hotel which is in between tower 6 and 3. I've never eaten there though.

No rollaways are available. How many people do you have for the room? If you have someone who doesn't want to share a bed I suggest an air mattress.
Thank you for the reply. We have considered just purchasing a single air mattress for our grandson (he's 10).

How does Amazon or Garden Grocer work with WBC? Do they deliver to your room/tower? Or to the front/bell services? Are they then delivered to our room?

Also what does VIP mean? Our reservation confirmation says 'VIP Benefits Apply' as well as a larger unit being requested. How much larger are they?

How does Amazon or Garden Grocer work with WBC? Do they deliver to your room/tower? Or to the front/bell services? Are they then delivered to our room?

Also what does VIP mean? Our reservation confirmation says 'VIP Benefits Apply' as well as a larger unit being requested. How much larger are they?
Amazon or Garden Grocer would be delivered to Bell Services. VIP has to do with the person that owns the points. If you are booked in a 2 bedroom and a 3 bedroom is available in a certain time frame (depends on what level VIP the owner is) you will get upgraded to the larger room. Now, that also depends on your contract with the rental company. That's why the rental company doesn't usually put your name on the reservation until 2 weeks before you check in. It's easier for them to switch people to different rooms to make the most of the points they have.

I am so excited !!! We leave for Disney friday night -- it's a long drive for us, so spending the night half way there and arriving at BC on Saturday! Just looked at the weather forcast and it's showing rain everyday. Any good tips for what to do with the grandkids during really bad days? They are 12, 10 and 3

Does anyone know -- is the Disney desk in the lobby an actual Disney affiliate or just a company that sells tickets? Just wondering if they can connect tickets on our account with ones we hope to buy
Thanks!

I love using Ken and Denise for our rentals, this trip though I am going crazy and visiting during Spring Break next year. Ken sent a very nice email letting me know they no longer will book prime season stays unless it is within their 60 day VIP window. So those that do use vacation upgrades just a note they are no longer booking prime season stays at this time, we ended up going through vacation strategy instead for the 2 rooms needed but will diffently contact them first like usual for our future trips outside those windows.

I think it just means you were booked by a VIP Member. We have always been booked by VIP members with and we got nothing out of it. As for a "larger unit", if there is one available at check-in you can ask to see if they will upgrade you. More than likely there won't be any because there is still a very solid market for the megarenters within 60-days.

Finally getting back onto the boards after our trip. Wow, were we impressed with WBC! We will definitely be returning. I had the opportunity to see one of the newly remodeled 2 Bedroom Deluxe units in Tower 2, and took a good number of photos to share with the group. The lighting is not great, but it still shows how beautiful these units look. They were remodeling Tower 3 during our stay.

Attachments

• IMG_1236.jpg
    IMG_1236.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_1237.jpg
    IMG_1237.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1238.jpg
    IMG_1238.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1239.jpg
    IMG_1239.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1240.jpg
    IMG_1240.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1241.jpg
    IMG_1241.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1242.jpg
    IMG_1242.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1244.jpg
    IMG_1244.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1245.jpg
    IMG_1245.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1246.jpg
    IMG_1246.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 122
Thanks for posting Willow1213! I'm excited to see the bar stools...I manage to stub a toe at least once a trip on the metal scrollwork ones.

Where can I find a list of things in the units? I am beginning to plan a shopping list for when we arrive and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Can anyone share their packing/shopping list?

Where can I find a list of things in the units? I am beginning to plan a shopping list for when we arrive and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Can anyone share their packing/shopping list?

It probably depends on how much you plan to cook, but the kitchen is really well equipped with pretty much anything you'd need, really. We do add a few things, but not much!

The additional things we pack or buy:
- A few ziploc bags for marinating, leftovers, etc.
- I pack a few dishwasher pods and laundry pods - they give you some, but usually not enough for us and it is easy enough to throw a few in a ziploc.
- Dish soap and liquid hand soap. They do give you a little dish soap, but it is not quite enough for us. We prefer liquid over bar soap, so I pack or pick up a couple of pumps for the bathrooms.
- Aluminum foil (the non-stick kind that we like)
- Paper towels (the ones that come with the villa are the cheaper kind, I like my Bounty select-a-size or store equivalent...but you might not be as weird about paper towels as I am!)
- Grilling tools. You can check them out from the activity desk, but I find it easier to just pack a set along and not mess with checking out and returning.
- Speaking of grilling, we pack a collapsible basket thing for carrying stuff to and from the grills.

That's about it for us.

Somewhere there is a Youtube video that goes through all of the kitchen cabinets and drawers to show everything that is there. Maybe someone has a link handy? I know it was somewhere on this thread, but it has been a while!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter