The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Staying at WBC in February with an 8 month old and 2 older kids. I cannot find an updated shuttle schedule anywhere online. We are most likely going to rent a car, but wanted to see if the shuttle would even be feasible with the tiny tyrants nap schedule. Can anyone help me out?

Staying at WBC in February with an 8 month old and 2 older kids. I cannot find an updated shuttle schedule anywhere online. We are most likely going to rent a car, but wanted to see if the shuttle would even be feasible with the tiny tyrants nap schedule. Can anyone help me out?
The shuttle is offered through the Wyndham Grand, not the timeshare side. It’s on the Grand website. The shuttle gets very expensive and you pay per person, per trip, so coming and going several times a day can get very expensive. 4DEDA559-D633-4DCE-9423-CEE367F8C9C0.jpeg

I suggest renting a car. For a solo traveler or couple who only uses the shuttle once per day it might be OK, but even then they would likely still be better off using Uber. The shuttle times may not be early enough in the AM for MK as well.
I think it is $7 per person, including children, so $35 per round trip for a family of five.
So if you go in the AM, take a break, then return in the evening it's $70.
And you are tied to the shuttle hours.

Just got back from a December stay. Our first stay was years ago when the resort was 2 buildings!! This remains our favorite Orlando area resort. We were in room 284 this time. A first for us as we've always been up high. I was a little disappointed and the view was terrible(parking garage)but after our first day I fell in love with the location. We were a few doors down from the elevator and the lazy river was right out the door. We ordered pizza/philly steak a few times and each meal was great. We had icecream twice as well. When we left they still owed us $82 from our $250 deposit, so the meals were a great value. Our youngest loved the slides and spent countless hours on them. The lifeguards were alert and sweet! The room condition was great and the sleeper sofa was awesome!! Our dryer actually dried quick. We drew water for the tub a few times and it was HOT each time. My only complaint, not directed to the resort but more to the guests staying was the amount of garbage people had placed outside their room. Why not walk the bags a few doors down to the chute?? I will say the staff was great about picking it up although I still don't feel they should have to. We had a great time at the parks however our youngest spent most of the day asking when she could go swimming. It was very warm for a portion of our stay so the pools were wonderful. Parents keep in mind that the slides are open until 6:00, or at least they were during our stay. Maybe that changes with the day? Happy travels.

We are staying at Bonnet Creek next month. Just trying to understand, you deduct charges (like for food) from the $250 deposit? Was this room service? Are there other restaurants on site? Thanks for any help!!

We are staying at Bonnet Creek next month. Just trying to understand, you deduct charges (like for food) from the $250 deposit? Was this room service? Are there other restaurants on site? Thanks for any help!!
It really isn't a deposit. You would place a credit card on the room when you check in. At that time, they put a hold on the credit card for a set amount. It seems in this case it is $250. At checkout they will release the hold and charge the actual amount that you charged to your room. I am not aware that they have room service, but there are a number of restaurants on side. You can also charge things at the marketplace to your room as well as any paid activities.

Yes and yes. All open and tons of tubes. Getting towels is a PITA though. They don’t give them out at the lazy river location which is stupid IMO. You have to go all the way to front desk building. We ended up bringing towels from the room.
Do you need to bring your own tubes for the lazy river or do they provide them? Just watched a video that said due to Covid you have to bring your own...but it was from several months ago so I wasn't sure if that was still the case.

Do you need to bring your own tubes for the lazy river or do they provide them? Just watched a video that said due to Covid you have to bring your own...but it was from several months ago so I wasn't sure if that was still the case.
See post #6837 on the previous page.

ETA: This is actually the same post you quoted. The first sentence answers your question.

Has anyone here booked directly with Wyndham.com for your stay at Bonnet Creek? Im looking at some time at the end of Aug and have already reached out to Vacation Strategy, Ken Price, etc... and it seems booking directly with Wyndham for a 2br is actually coming out cheaper when using my Wyndham rewards account (free to sign up for). If I were to book non-refundable, it would be even cheaper still. Just a bit nervous they could cancel on us or something, etc... thanks for your help.

I haven't, but Wyndham is a reputable company that runs many many hotels. I wouldn't think twice about booking through them.

I would not book anything that's non-refundable given waves-at-all-of-this.

Sorry we were out of town visiting family. They will deliver pizza/sandwiches
to your room however we usually walked to pick it up and ate outside. They have so many beautiful places to eat outside! Whenever we ordered they asked for our room and it was charged and held against our deposit I'm assuming. They never held any additional money against our card. I figured why pay out of pocket when they already had $250 of our money. The pizza and sandwiches were some of the best of our trip. Our kids loved the virgin pina colada and we all enjoyed the ice cream. They do have another restaurant with nice water from dining but we did not visit it. I believe it was open for breakfast as well.

Is there any way to walk from Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek to the Disney Riviera? We are looking at reservations at Topolino's and just trying to plan.

Is there any way to walk from Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek to the Disney Riviera? We are looking at reservations at Topolino's and just trying to plan.
So near, yet so far. You can't walk to any Disney resort or Disney Springs. You can walk to the Hilton and Waldorf next door.

A while back I booked a week at Bonnet Creek in June in a 2 bedroom for my family of 4 through www.extraholidays.com We are now hoping to bring my mother with me as well. I know those rooms fit 8, but am I going to have a problem trying to get our reservation changed from 4 people to 5 people now that that appears to be one of these "blackout" dates that is no longer available to book through extraholidays?

A while back I booked a week at Bonnet Creek in June in a 2 bedroom for my family of 4 through www.extraholidays.com We are now hoping to bring my mother with me as well. I know those rooms fit 8, but am I going to have a problem trying to get our reservation changed from 4 people to 5 people now that that appears to be one of these "blackout" dates that is no longer available to book through extraholidays?
If you are in a 2-bedroom, you are fine. You can bring as many people as you want so long as the room occupancy isn't exceeded.

The block-out dates are for owners booking reservations and giving them (or renting them) to guests.

Has anyone here booked directly with Wyndham.com for your stay at Bonnet Creek? Im looking at some time at the end of Aug and have already reached out to Vacation Strategy, Ken Price, etc... and it seems booking directly with Wyndham for a 2br is actually coming out cheaper when using my Wyndham rewards account (free to sign up for). If I were to book non-refundable, it would be even cheaper still. Just a bit nervous they could cancel on us or something, etc... thanks for your help.
I just want to point out that nonrefundable is when the guest cancels. They will refund or offer credit if they cancel you.

No need to change anything as you are within the capacity limits. Extra Holidays is also a Wyndham owned operation and the blackout dates wouldn't apply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter