The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

If I book a 1 bedroom presidential suite will I be in tower 6 or are 1 bedroom presidential suites in all the towers?
Will I be able to see the Epcot fireworks from there?

Is it worth getting a presidential over a deluxe suite (I've stayed in deluxe suite before)?

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
The presidentials have a full-size washer and dryer, or at least the 2BR and 3BR units we stayed in did. Not those stackable units. If you plan to do a lot of laundry, that is a nice feature.

Booking a presidential means your room will be above floor 6 or so in Tower 6. That is the only way to guarantee what tower you will be in and that you will be somewhat higher up.

Tower 6 is a nice location, however it is the most crowded area of the resort. Parking is more challenging in that area if you come back late from the parks, for example.

As others have said, the decor is a bit more "done" and the rooms are a tiny bit larger, but nothing I would pay extra for. Everyone has different taste. Some may prefer the deluxe look.

Would I go out of my way to book a room in one or pay a lot extra to stay in one? No.

Would I want to stay there? Of course!

If I book a 1 bedroom presidential suite will I be in tower 6 or are 1 bedroom presidential suites in all the towers?
Will I be able to see the Epcot fireworks from there?

Is it worth getting a presidential over a deluxe suite (I've stayed in deluxe suite before)?

I think deluxe suite is more than sufficient for most people/families, because like I said the presidential suite (PS) is HUGE. If you were to invite family/friends to have a gathering, then PS will be awesome. Otherwise, I personally wouldn't waste points on PS. They are on the top floor on both sides, and I'm not even sure if we had fireworks view because we were at the parks.

Here's the presidential reserve suite 1920 that we stayed in. It was in the tower that's connected to the hotel and garage, so it was actually pretty nice not having to walk outside in the heat/rain.

20230303_121134.jpg
20230303_121212.jpg

20230303_121858.jpg

Can I pay with a different credit card once I check in? The card I used for my reservation has fraudulent charges on it and the credit card company is sending me a new one.

Can I pay with a different credit card once I check in? The card I used for my reservation has fraudulent charges on it and the credit card company is sending me a new one.
Yes, you can go down at any time and change the card on file or give them a new one at checkout. Your preauthorization will probably still go through.

I think deluxe suite is more than sufficient for most people/families, because like I said the presidential suite (PS) is HUGE. If you were to invite family/friends to have a gathering, then PS will be awesome. Otherwise, I personally wouldn't waste points on PS. They are on the top floor on both sides, and I'm not even sure if we had fireworks view because we were at the parks.

Here's the presidential reserve suite 1920 that we stayed in. It was in the tower that's connected to the hotel and garage, so it was actually pretty nice not having to walk outside in the heat/rain.

View attachment 823715
View attachment 823716

View attachment 823720
Thanks for the pictures and the info- Since we will basically be just sleeping in the unit, I think we will stick to a deluxe instead of Presidential. thanks

Another question: I am looking to book first or second week in October but the points are almost triple what they are for the first week of Dec. What's up with that?

I know its Presidents weekend but what else is going on?

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Does WBC provide life jackets for little kids, or do we need to bring our own? For the lazy river, they don't supply the tubes anymore, we need to buy them or bring our own? Do they sell them at the resort?

the points are almost triple what they are for the first week of Dec. What's up with that?
You can look at the points chart here. It was established based on expected demand for units. There are some definite oddities---a late Easter week can be in Value, and Thanksgiving is too---but it is mostly accurate.

Scroll down and click on "Points Chart" then "View a breakdown..."
https://clubwyndham.wyndhamdestinat...ica/florida/orlando/club-wyndham-bonnet-creek

You can get the week-to-dates mapping here:
https://clubwyndham.wyndhamdestinat...ide/resources/vacation-planning-calendar.html

You can look at the points chart here. It was established based on expected demand for units. There are some definite oddities---a late Easter week can be in Value, and Thanksgiving is too---but it is mostly accurate.

https://clubwyndham.wyndhamdestinat...ica/florida/orlando/club-wyndham-bonnet-creek

https://clubwyndham.wyndhamdestinat...ide/resources/vacation-planning-calendar.html
Thank you so much for the info- I will put it to good use for future vacations!!

Note that they are allowed to change point assignments so long as the total points in a year doesn't change, so some weeks can go up if others go down. But, AFAIK, Wyndham has never done this at any of their resorts.

Does WBC provide life jackets for little kids, or do we need to bring our own? For the lazy river, they don't supply the tubes anymore, we need to buy them or bring our own? Do they sell them at the resort?
They supply tubes again for the lazy rivers, they only temporarily discontinued the tubes during Covid. I don’t think they have life jackets, at least, I’ve never noticed them.

Next Year is going to be a value Season Easter Week. That will be fun.

Hi! Does anyone know if the tvs in the units are streaming friendly? Meaning they have a preloaded Netflix app (or any others like Disney+) that you can login to your personal account?

Also, aside from that, does anyone know the January activity calendar at the resort they can share? Thank you!

Hi! Does anyone know if the tvs in the units are streaming friendly? Meaning they have a preloaded Netflix app (or any others like Disney+) that you can login to your personal account?

Also, aside from that, does anyone know the January activity calendar at the resort they can share? Thank you!
No, we keep a fire stick in our owner’s locker as the tv’s are not “smart.” The wifi is *usually* good enough to stream although on our last trip we had some issues the last few nights.

Can we stay at the resort pools after our 10 am check out? Can we have lunch and come back. Our flight isn't until late. I know Disney hotels allow you to do this.

Can we stay at the resort pools after our 10 am check out? Can we have lunch and come back. Our flight isn't until late. I know Disney hotels allow you to do this.
You can definitely hang out at the resort past the 10 am check out as you’ll still have your wristbands. I just did this on our last trip as we had a later flight as well. I’ve never tried leaving and coming back though, it’s possible that your wristbands will be deactivated and you won’t be able to get past the guard gate, but I’m not sure. Others may be able to chime in.

Does anyone there have a schedule for the shuttle service from BC? What tower does it pick you up at 6 and 1? What is the cost 2 adults and 1 child? Do you need a reservation? Trying to get info for my kids when they go in October. Why usually rent a car- so all this is new to me.

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter