The "What's on your mind?" Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people seem to miss the point of the hat. Disney can't move or get rid of the hat.

We talked Disney at school today! Well, because my teacher is so.. eh... sometimes. We were talking about Animal Farm relating to the Soviet Union, and she gave us a quick history lesson about Czar Nicholas II, and then she said something about Anastasia. And she said "y'all have probably seen the Disney movie Anastasia." I just gave her a look. Why does everybody think Anastasia is a Disney movie? My World History teacher made the SAME mistake. I raised my hand and was like "Anastasia isn't a Disney movie." and she was just like "Yes, it is a Disney movie." so the class made her look it up. And guess what, it's not a Disney movie. :-)

I first thought Anastasia was a Disney movie too because many YT people use Disney/Anastasia in their videos,but I saw that it wasn't a Disney movie. The animation isn't good enough to call it Disney.

Why does it have to hide GMR? What copyright stuff?

You should know that most of the movies used in the Great Movie Ride are MGM movies,and after Disney canceled their contract with MGM Studios,they built the Sorcerer Hat to hide the Great Movie Ride.

I know right... freaks me out..

Oh wow, is it a public transportation bus or a bus used by the school system? I could understand if it's public transportation... but making students pay for a bus run by the school...

Well the school don't own the buses (there's like 10, I think), but they contract them (I think) and it's only for people in my school...

went to bluewater.
I got...
-tweedy shorts from hollister
-new york/new jersey shirt from Zara - I'll post a picture later.
-pale blue nail varnish from topshop
-lip tint from topshop
-lip brush from topshop
-book from waterstones
-3 Yankee candle tart things for my mum
-keyring for my mum
-card
-gift bag
(for mothers day hahha)
-the proposal DVD
SUCCESSFUL. I think I got some more stuff I can't remember xD

You know, the hat was originally going to be outside the park, and have ferris wheel ears. That actually looked pretty cool, despite sounding cheesy.

3225.dhs_2D00_guide_2D00_2_2D00_hat.jpg

You know, the hat was originally going to be outside the park, and have ferris wheel ears. That actually looked pretty cool, despite sounding cheesy.

That would of been pretty awesome.

I would still adore the hat if it was like that.

You should know that most of the movies used in the Great Movie Ride are MGM movies,and after Disney canceled their contract with MGM Studios,they built the Sorcerer Hat to hide the Great Movie Ride.
It's a rumour people came up with, I believe.

http://www.yesterland.com/removehat.html
Disney no longer holds the rights to the image of the Chinese theatre.

Oh... three different reasons...

Well the school don't own the buses (there's like 10, I think), but they contract them (I think) and it's only for people in my school...

Oh, so not public. Well I guess the school needs the students to pay for the gas and such. That's actually pretty smart to make them pay

Woah,this is weird. I dropped my MP3 Player underneath my desk and found my pink Yankee hat. I guess I'm ready for baseball season :-)

I've got a pink yankee visor and a pink yankee hat :-) i like the visor better

I saw the coolest Yankee hoodie in Walmart and I wanted to get it so bad. My mom thought I was going to buy it for my dad xD

My friend Craig was wearing his Yankees jersey in English today,I just remembered that xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter